JB Cases

LegitStick1234

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How many of you out there have or have had a JB Case? I just received mine that I custom ordered Friday. It is exactly how I ordered it and they were great to deal with! Very good at making sure everything is how you like it before they build and ship out. I will definitely send anyone looking for a case their way! They have a great thing going for them!

Keith E.

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
All positive experiences here and they're always the first one that I recommend.

Keith

flyrv9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I've had a JB ultimate rugged 4x6 case for a few years now. Not fancy, but it has held up well.

cardiac kid

Super Senior Member
Silver Member
Have two JB's. One is a leather butterfly 4 x 8. The other, an ultimate rugged 2 x 5. Both have backpack straps. You can not go wrong with a JB case!!!

Lyn

Nine ... corner

BANNED
Silver Member
Got mine not too long ago. It's a 2x5 or 3x4 which is the way I'm using it. Worked mainly with Karen who was very responsive and helpful. Met with John for hand delivery at the Westgate. After watching so many of his videos it was like I knew him. A very positive experience and love my case.

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
Have 2 a 3X6 rugged with backpack straps that I ordered online and a 2X3 rugged sans pockets.

Great experience both ordering online and in person.

He also took time out of his busy day last year @ the SBE to teach me how to fix a old leather Flowers case I have.

ROB.M

:)
Silver Member
Cases

John, come back to AZ’ don’t sweat the haters or imitators.
The boards miss you.

Rob.M

Cornerman

Cue Author...Sometimes
Gold Member
Silver Member
How many of you out there have or have had a JB Case? I just received mine that I custom ordered Friday. It is exactly how I ordered it and they were great to deal with! Very good at making sure everything is how you like it before they build and ship out. I will definitely send anyone looking for a case their way! They have a great thing going for them!

How many of us out there? Tens of Thousands.?

Freddie <~~~ 7, but who’s counting?

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I got my JB case, and its so nice I kinda hate to use it.

Yep, its really nice.

Ken

Clusterbuster

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have gone through about half a dozen cases in recent years looking for the perfect one. I got my first JB case (3x6) maybe two or three months ago and I will never buy another brand. I can't think of a single improvement for it. The shipping was incredibly fast.

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Currently have two plus a Fields case with a JB interior. Have probably had 5 or more others over the years as well, all Ruggeds. Never custom ordered one but the cases have all been great and JB has been good to work with. I really don’t think there is a better case to actuall play out of then a JB Ultimate Rugged, just the perfect case froma useability perspective. Currently running a 4x8 w/backpack straps and towel ring and it’s my favorite by far.

MOJOE

Work Hard, Be Humble. jbk
Silver Member
Ordered mine a couple of months ago, it's supposed to ship this week. Anxiously awaiting as it's my 3rd JB but first custom order. Nothing fancy but I'm sure it will be awesome.