Jerico Jump/Break Cues ?????????

Ball Banger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are they still in Business???? I can't find a contact phone Number or E mail Address for them.

Mine has a small crack on the Ferrule and I want them to fix it. I am not sure if they guarantee the Ferrule like the tip or not. I just want to get it fixed.

deep

OFF THE CHAIN
Silver Member
From what i can see Jerry's site seems to be down. If you can get in touch with him I'm sure he'll help you out, he's always been very helpful when i've contacted him before.

Ball Banger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Phone number for Jerico Cues (325) 893-2393 > Jerry Powers is a class act and will take care of your problem.

phishman

Thank You, Yes I believe his Website is down. I have a cue lathe but don't feel my talent is ready for doing a Jerico and getting the same results.

ascreech

Registered
contact info

Here is the contact info from when I purchased a leather-tipped second shaft for my Stinger. Very smooth and speedy transaction, and very easy to work with.

JerryPowers
205 field st
Clyde Tx 79510
325-893-2393

DelaWho???

Banger McCue
Silver Member
Here is the contact info from when I purchased a leather-tipped second shaft for my Stinger. Very smooth and speedy transaction, and very easy to work with.

JerryPowers
205 field st
Clyde Tx 79510
325-893-2393

What did that cost you? How does it perform in comparison to the original shaft?

:cool:

runout1961

Ecclesiastes Ch. 12: 1-7
Silver Member
Jerry only lives about an hour from me. So, whenever I am home I just THINK of something for him to do just to have an excuse to visit his home/shop. It's always a great time and he has never turned me down. Just give him a call and I am sure he will take care of your problem.

Ball Banger

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I called Jerry this morning. He is a nice guy and assured me there was no problem and the repair would be free and no shipping charge or extras. He said there was some bad material a while back and an other Cue Company had bigger problems than him. I have no problem, Life isn't perfect and he is willing to stand behind his product.

Leather Tip second Shafts are about a $ 100. He is now making a Lighter short Jump Butt for only $ 35. He tells me it does well on Close jumps where you don't need as much cue weight. So for $ 135 I can get a second shaft and jump Butt that interchanges with my Stinger.

BTW I was not adding POOL when googling Jericopoolcues. Here is a link to the Jerico Website.

http://jericopoolcues.com/