Jerry - R - Titlist to Trade

Tommyd1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I have a Jerry - R - Titlist that I'm looking to trade for a 1/2 joint cue at the Expo.

I got this cue in November of 2008 from Jerry. It's a Rosewood Titlist build to Gus Szamboti specs.

The cue has two shafts, one is from Jerry's old stash wood, very old @ 12.78 mm. The other shaft is 13.0 mm and both shafts have Ivory ferrules with Kumani medium tips.

The cue has a brass joint and old Courtland wrap.

The cue also has a matching wood bumper and an old Brunswick brown bumper, donated by Nick Sedula for my project at the time.

This cue weighs 19.1 oz. Has great balance and a very nice hit that Jerry's cues are known for.

The cue has an inscription on it which Jerry says was put on over the second coat of finish. He say's it can be taken off very easily.

This cue was supposed to be a Replica of my first Titlist that was made by Craig Peterson in 1964, that was a short point cue, so this being a long point cue, it missed it's mark.

As I said, I'm looking for a 1/2 Joint cue by either Jerry - R or anybody else

This cue has hit two racks of 8-Ball and thats it !!!

I paid $1450.00 for it and am just looking for a fair trade - could even add some money for the right cue if needed.

If anybody is interested, PM me and I'll give you my cell phone number and maybe we can hook up.

The cue is absolutely perfect - not a mark - bluing - nothing. I never even waxed the forearm so the inscription will be easier to get off, per Jerry's recommendation.

Lets see what you've got - this is a beautiful cue - just wasn't the Replica I wanted.

If you've got something you may be interested in trading, if you could post a picture of what you have that would be great.

PS- The last picure of the whole cue sucks, it looks much better - that one was taken by Jerry when he was building it, actually all these pictures were by Jerry.

Thanks,

Tommyd1

Attachments

• ,,,5.jpg
    ,,,5.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 654
  • ... (2).jpg
    ... (2).jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 657
  • ....jpg
    ....jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 655
Last edited:

Tommyd1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I have a few very nice generous trade offers, thanks guy's.

If I wasn't looking for a half joint cue, I would absolutely be all over these offers.

I may still take somebody up on their offer - :yes:

Jerry builds one of the nicest Titlist - my cue looks 1000 times better than the pictures I posted.

If I don't get any offers, I'll post new pictures when I get back from the Expo and maybe just sell it outright.

It's a really nice Titlist for someone looking for one.

Tommyd1

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
296   0   0
I have a few very nice generous trade offers, thanks guy's.

If I wasn't looking for a half joint cue, I would absolutely be all over these offers.

I may still take somebody up on their offer - :yes:

Jerry builds one of the nicest Titlist - my cue looks 1000 times better than the pictures I posted.

If I don't get any offers, I'll post new pictures when I get back from the Expo and maybe just sell it outright.

It's a really nice Titlist for someone looking for one.

Tommyd1

I like this cue a lot Tommy, my -R- is up for trade also. :smile: