Joel Hercek cue for sale

NYC cue dude

Banned
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
the Holy Grail of Hercek cues for sale.

This is the most intricate cue Joel has created to date. Ivory Handled with unbelievable ivory inlays. The "gladiator" cue is 20 ounces. Never played. 2 13 millimeter shafts. Ivory joint. Solid ivory joint protectors. WHitten case with "gladiator" emblazoned on the side included.

This should be the centerpiece of anyones collection $19,500

rg

Attachments

• hercek.jpg.JPG
    hercek.jpg.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 1,828
  • hercek8.jpg.JPG
    hercek8.jpg.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 1,323
  • hercek6.jpg.JPG
    hercek6.jpg.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 1,260
  • hercek12.jpg.JPG
    hercek12.jpg.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 1,052
  • hercek9.jpg.JPG
    hercek9.jpg.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 1,491
Last edited:

pharaoh68

Banned
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
randy and I may have our differences but all of that aside, this cue is absolutely amazing. I've seen it up close and personal and it will literally put your jaw on the floor!!!

free bump for a gorgeous cue!

pocono

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Hercek Cue

I seen this cue up close also, it is stunning. Only in my dreams would I be able to afford to buy the cue. Good luck with the sale.
Regards,
Charles

paulybatz

"The Professor"
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Unaffordable for most!!!

DJEnD said:
What a stunner!

That's definitely one unaffordable cue for me.

But, what a sick cue...solid Ivory Joint Protectors...that is $200-300 in Ivory alone (just material!!!)

bruin70

don't wannabe M0DERATOR
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Randy,,,,,

i honestly think your best bet would be to personally contact those high end cue collectors who have the wherewithall to buy this baby,,,especially since this isn't what one would consider a "playing cue",,,,this is a display cue.

CueJunkiee

Shoot with the Best TOOLS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
ahhh what ya mean?? you wouldn't toss this in your 'action' case and head to the local pub???!!?? LOL
what a stunning piece of artwork!!

guess if i sold all my cues, my kids, my wife... then maybe :)

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
bruin70 said:
Randy,,,,,

i honestly think your best bet would be to personally contact those high end cue collectors who have the wherewithall to buy this baby,,,especially since this isn't what one would consider a "playing cue",,,,this is a display cue.

another avenue is to talk to someone who deals with allot of high end buyers. contact Bill Grasley from Cornerstone, he'll find a buyer for sure.

JCIN

TheActionReport.com
Gold Member
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
NYC cue dude said:
any more ideas. person who helps find a buyer will recieve a "bounty"

rg
If you haven't already, call Lucky in Japan. If anybody will buy a cue like that I would think he would be the guy.

www.ilovecues.com

You will find contact info here.

Last edited:

NYC cue dude

Banned
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
JCIN said:
If you haven't already, call Lucky in Japan. If anybody will buy a cue like that I would think he would be the guy.

www.ilovecues.com

You will find contact info here.

thanks for the link. Unfortunately, half the page is in japanesse, and i can't decipher his email address. Anyone have that info?

rg

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
NYC cue dude said:
thanks for the link. Unfortunately, half the page is in japanesse, and i can't decipher his email address. Anyone have that info?

rg

try 'mia@ilovecues.com'

beautiful cue btw !!

kamdaswani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
NYC cue dude said:

rg

this might help:

Lucky's Cue International
TEL 03-5771-5361
FAX 03-5771-5364

Yokohama>>TEL 045-324-0091
Mail: mia@ilovecues.com

X Breaker

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mia is no longer working with Lucky, but he is still using that email.:)
Lucky's two cue shops in Japan are both closed, you need to call him at the office number.
I would also suggest that you take it to the trade show in Vegas, and display it at someone's booth. You should be able to get lots of attention.
Hope this helps,
Richard