Joey-Lose The Current Avator And

SirBanksALot

NoMakeANoBallANoMoreA
Silver Member
JoeyInCali - Bring back the avatar with the scantily clad young lady.

The cues in the avatar are nice and the cute youngun was groovy but the Nice Young Lady, oh baby - what a way to start the day.

If I knew how to start a poll on your avatar I'd do it...

Bring It Back Joey!!

Last edited:

ridewiththewind

♥ Hippie Hustler ♥
Silver Member
SirBanksALot said:
JoeyInCali - Bring back the avatar with the scantily clad young lady.

The cues in the avatar are nice and the cute youngun was groovy but the Nice Young Lady, oh baby - what a way to start the day.

If I knew how to start a poll on your avatar I'd do it...

Bring It Back Joey!!

Oh stop! I, for one, have been thoroughly enjoying Joey's avatars over the last year or there-abouts. :) His exuberance in his new life, and love(s) I find intensely refreshing, and I feel pretty special that he is willing to share that with us through his avatars. :)

Joey.....thank you for sharing with us just how insanely happy you are! I feel very honored that you are willing to share these glimpses with us. My wish is that you and yours continue with all the wealth that true happiness brings...it is such an incredibly rare thing, that so few of us are really blessed with.

Okay....enough of the mushy stuff.....but keep them coming...I think they are adorable, and a nice break from the 'normal' T&A. :D

Lisa

catscradle

<< 2 all-time greats
Silver Member
ridewiththewind said:
Oh stop! I, for one, have been thoroughly enjoying Joey's avatars over the last year or there-abouts. :) His exuberance in his new life, and love(s) I find intensely refreshing, and I feel pretty special that he is willing to share that with us through his avatars. :)

Joey.....thank you for sharing with us just how insanely happy you are! I feel very honored that you are willing to share these glimpses with us. My wish is that you and yours continue with all the wealth that true happiness brings...it is such an incredibly rare thing, that so few of us are really blessed with.

Okay....enough of the mushy stuff.....but keep them coming...I think they are adorable, and a nice break from the 'normal' T&A. :D

Lisa
Lisa,
I'm not sure you're talking about the same avatar as the OP was. Joey had another avatar, not of his child, that was banned by the powers that be. I've seen it, it truely was not offensive, almost kind of artsy. Maybe it would have been considered offensive in 1908, but not today. However, supposedly some anonymous members took exception to it. I guess they were "sensitive" and influential members. Such is life in a censored society.

Steve.

Bugz

Glutton for Punishment
Silver Member
Joey had to get rid of his avatar?

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Here ya go.
Just mirror it and fold it over.:D

Attachments

• twcrpd.JPG
    twcrpd.JPG
    6.6 KB · Views: 407

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Mike Templeton said:
But we miss the tattoo by mirroring this and folding...........
Unfortunately, the tatoo is on the sweet spot. :D
Can't show it.

matcase

Blondie's #1 fan
Silver Member
That must be the clean, clear, healthy looking skin jessica simpson is striving to attain.

Irish634

Whatever
Silver Member
Eh, just turn off the avatars and/or pictures in your options if they are that bothersome.

I have them off at work, on at home. Not really a big deal in my book.

Cuebacca

________
Silver Member
catscradle said:
Lisa,
I'm not sure you're talking about the same avatar as the OP was. Joey had another avatar, not of his child, that was banned by the powers that be. I've seen it, it truely was not offensive, almost kind of artsy. Maybe it would have been considered offensive in 1908, but not today. However, supposedly some anonymous members took exception to it. I guess they were "sensitive" and influential members. Such is life in a censored society.

Steve.

I don't think banning such avatars is such a bad idea. Personally, I enjoy seeing them if there's no one wandering around my screen who might be offended by them, but I really don't feel like I'm missing out on much if they're gone.

Plus if any woman on here feels like the avatars objectifying women, I think it'd be nice of us guys to respect that.

For the record, it wasn't me who complained. I'm sensitive, but not influential. LOL. And I liked the avatar. It was hawt. :)

9 on the snap

Budweiser fears me
Silver Member
JoeyInCali said:
Can't show it.

Yes it is, and I don't even like tatoos. This reminds me of that 2livecrew album BANNED IN THE U S A! I thought it was very tasteful and classy. That's all right we should be grateful for the time that we did have with it, and it will live forever in our memories.:D

!Smorgass Bored

Hump ? What HUMP ?
Gold Member
I'm Very Patriotic

God Bless America,
Land that I love.
Stand beside her and guide her, through the night, with the light from above.

SirBanksALot

NoMakeANoBallANoMoreA
Silver Member
I Was Fantasizing-----

JoeyInCali said:
Can't show it.

Joey-

Sandra Bullock finally returned all my calls just to tell me that your avatar was a picture of her :D :D

I SWEAR!

SirBanksALot

NoMakeANoBallANoMoreA
Silver Member
Smorgass Bored said:
God Bless America,
Land that I love.
Stand beside her and guide her, through the night, with the light from above.

Your avatar needs a lot less deflection.

I am getting very nauseous-I kid you not!