JOHN MORRA VS TYLER $80K MATCH

cookie man

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That’s a nice little lead after day one. This is the fourth time these two have matched up

The_JV

'AZB_Combat Certified'
It's 40 a side, and they're not using they're own money sooo...
Does the winner not end up with 80k, and loser nothing...? Once you've tossed that coin in the pocket you're 40k more broke and need to win to be up 80k ...and I can't speak for anyone else, but my pucker factor would be way worse if I were risking someone else's coin. Guess that's what separates pros from the rest. Concern for other people's money..?

tucson9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I saw most of the last match. Both these guys want to win and don't care how it looks for the spectators. This is for the $$$$$. They both play very deliberate and refuse to give up any mistakes. It does make for pretty boring pool but like I stated, they're both in it to win the $$$$$.

8intheside

I saw most of the last match. Both these guys want to win and don't care how it looks for the spectators. This is for the $$$$$. They both play very deliberate and refuse to give up any mistakes. It does make for pretty boring pool but like I stated, they're both in it to win the $$$$$.
Exactly.