Josey 6 point spliced

matcase

Blondie's #1 fan
Silver Member
Here are a couple of pictures of my new Josey custom. 3 hi 3 lo ebony into birds eye, lizard print leather wrap done FLAWLESSLY, ivory inlays accented by smaller ebony inlays with silver dots. What's that Stevie Ray song...She's my sweet lil thing, She's my pride and Joy.

joseyforearm.jpg

joseybutt2.jpg

Double white rings at all positions. Spacing of points is just right. Thanks to skins (Tim Lilek) for an amazing design. Thanks to Keith Josey for his insistence on excellence. It is balanced very nicely, and it hits very very solidly. I just love it.

Hunter

The King of Memes
Silver Member
Excellent Josey, Marc! Very elegant styling and I have always liked the way Keith's cues play. Congrats!

Steve

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
hey Marc.

Keith and I am glad you love the cue. here are some better pics Keith sent to me.....enjoy....

J1.jpg

J2.jpg

J3.jpg

J4.jpg

J5.jpg

J6.jpg

Jason Koopman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here are a couple of pictures of my new Josey custom. 3 hi 3 lo ebony into birds eye, lizard print leather wrap done FLAWLESSLY, ivory inlays accented by smaller ebony inlays with silver dots. What's that Stevie Ray song...She's my sweet lil thing, She's my pride and Joy.

joseyforearm.jpg

joseybutt2.jpg

Double white rings at all positions. Spacing of points is just right. Thanks to skins (Tim Lilek) for an amazing design. Thanks to Keith Josey for his insistence on excellence. It is balanced very nicely, and it hits very very solidly. I just love it.

Very elegant, and Mr. Josey's attention to detail is great from what I hear.

matcase

Blondie's #1 fan
Silver Member
Keith and I just want you to love it! we hope it serves you well!.....have you "named" her yet?..........

Well, it's elegant, sophisticated, very well made, it has beautiful elements from nature, and it has little dots that make the light dance on it. How bout DOM P. The champagne of cues.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Well, it's elegant, sophisticated, very well made, it has beautiful elements from nature, and it has little dots that make the light dance on it. How bout DOM P. The champagne of cues.

sounds good!.........the more you play with her the better she'll make ya feel....:smile:

putt-putt44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
''dom p'',,,,,,,i love it !!

What an awesome combo,,,,,a fantastic cue and an exemplary case maker !!!!!

Thats a ''win-win'' all around !!

kasparovII

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's a superb cue....understated elegance. I especially like the double white ring work. The rings somehow "connect" the deep, dark wood work to the beautifully bright inlay work. And the finish "screams" quality.

To put it in perspective, when we're old and grey, folks will still be admiring this cue as a "vintage" example of Josey's fine work. Great job.