Just accept it and move on....

PoolSharkAllen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nah, everybody knows that Mr. Barton loves to promote his cases. Anyone who has been an active member here the past few years could tell you that Barton will be happy with ANY mention of his product.

You seem to be really reaching on this.
Yes, everybody knows how Mr. Barton loves to promote his cases.

And now everyone can see how you love to promote Mr. Barton and his cases...which is another piece of evidence that you two are the same person. :rolleyes:

Roadie

Banned
Yes, everybody knows how Mr. Barton loves to promote his cases.

And now everyone can see how you love to promote Mr. Barton and his cases...which is another piece of evidence that you two are the same person. :rolleyes:

It wasn't me who brought him up. That was you. I merely agree with some of Mr. Barton's points and am not afraid to say that. Now that I own one of his cases I see that he was right about every detail. I am not a big fan of witch hunts which is why I speak up when I perceive one to be happening. If that is what drives you to transfer your agression towards Mr. Barton to me then that's your issue. Again though, it's you who refuse to discuss the topics and seem to prefer to "make it personal" so to speak.

You're the only one bringing Barton into it. Did you lose your way somewhere in the aiming discussion? Little hard to stay on topic and answer questions when they require you to do what you ask of others? I am only asking you to do what you ask of others in this very thread and you steadfastly refuse.

Instead you are attempting to deflect the conversation away from your support of Duckie's position that people should stop trying to convince the other side of their beliefs by polluting threads about methods they don't agree with. I fully agree with this stance. But apparently you don't even though you stated early on that you do.

So please clarify, will you stop making inflammatory comments in aiming threads?

champ2107

Banned
how is it, this guy hasn't been banned? does someone have to report him, is that how it works? They ban knowledgeable guys like JB and this guy gets too go from thread to thread and blatantly stalk and troll selective members on here? I remember this guy relentlessly followed Jb and harassed him in all types of threads for a long time.

Last edited:

Roadie

Banned
how is it, this guy hasn't been banned? does someone have to report him, is that how it works? They ban knowledgeable guys like JB and this guy gets too go from thread to thread and blatantly stalk and troll selective members on here? I remember this guy relentlessly followed Jb and harassed him in all types of threads for a long time.

In my opinion it's because no moderator follows him around to check on his behavior. And others are not tattletales so they don't report him when he violates the rules.

For a person who seems overly concerned with thread lengths and posting stats this person goes out of his way to make threads longer with his pattern of attacking people rather than to discuss the topic of the thread. In most threads he participates in he either doesn't discuss the topic at all or his flaming statements are quickly shredded and he runs out of defenses. When this happens he then resorts to personal insults and defelection to avoid the topic.

All this is easily seen by simply going through his posting history. In fact, PoolSharkAllen is probably John Barton in disguise. A sort of create-your-own-troll marketing campaign, brilliant.

champ2107

Banned
Dub, We have forum rules that specify that posters will not be attacked, insulted or called names for expressing a opinion. Even with those rules in place, certain members especially from the so-called yeahsayer camp oftentimes take liberties in violating the forum rules.

He likes to post this too lol he is a very amusing kid :grin:

jbcases-mike

General Service
Silver Member
He likes to post this too lol he is a very amusing kid :grin:

All this animosity simply because one group wants to help others play better pool? How could we ever delude ourselves into thinking we could have world peace when we have people who instigate others with deliberately hateful comments over how to play pool?

Wouldn't you like to buy a case instead? This one is for sale

http://www.jbcases.com/cases/tl34blbl/tl34blbl-a-front.jpg

Last edited:

champ2107

Banned
Yes he does. I received a private message from a member who informed me that this person has been reported many times with no consequences. The person who sent me the message said he was instead threatened with punishment if he continued to report the violations. So this member went and erased all of his content from the forum essentially deleting many year's worth of thoughtful conversations and contributions.

Makes a person think twice about contributing when I hear stories like that. All this animosity simply because one group wants to help others play better pool? How could we ever delude ourselves into thinking we could have world peace when we have people who instigate others with deliberately hateful comments over how to play pool?

i believe you are talking about Neil, correct? :grin: he started the stalking/trolling thing with Neil after he trolled the shit out of JBcases and then was banned. Neil leaves and we are stuck with the imbecile, i wonder who lost here :rolleyes:

Last edited:

PoolSharkAllen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i believe you are talking about Neil, correct? :grin: he started the stalking/trolling thing with Neil after he trolled the shit out of JBcases and then was banned. Neil leaves and we are stuck with the imbecile, i wonder who lost here :rolleyes:

Champ, it looks like you're back to trolling again. In another aiming thread, you did say you were going to use the Ignore function but it appears that didn't last you very long.

Last edited:

jbcases-mike

General Service
Silver Member
i believe you are talking about Neil, correct? :grin: he started the stalking/trolling thing with Neil after he trolled the shit out of JBcases and then was banned. Neil leaves and we are stuck with the worthless guy lol

It's not really our position to get into who it is. Just interesting the amount of dramas and egos that are on display here. In general though we do feel that anything that causes any person to consider or even to take the step of removing all their contributions is probably not a good thing. In most ecosystems the invading organism is eradicated to protect the system. We would not prefer to lose thousands of posts of thoughtful comment in exchange for posts of no value. However when it's not your sandbox you don't get to decide who stays and who goes.

Remember though that for a sure thing you can purchase one of our cases. Such as this one below. :)

tl34blbl-a-front.jpg

champ2107

Banned
i bet the kid reports members on a regular basis on here, He trolls people and then gets it back and cries like a little kid, lots of issues going on with him :frown: if i need a new one i will msg on fb :grin:

Last edited:

MahnaMahna

Beefcake. BEEFCAKE!!
Silver Member
I am going to add on that champ is also JB, and this entire thred is nothing but different John Barton aliases arguing amongst themselves.

JMW

Seen Your Member
Silver Member
You must be John Barton as well. Anyone who mentions Barton is Barton.

I am very pleased with my JB case and I miss John Barton's posts. Oops... My name must be Jonathan Barton now. :eek:

This is making my head hurt. I am going to grab me some lemons, sugar, whiskey and club soda... and make myself a strong John Collins :grin:

Thanks,
Jonathan Barton
(How do I change my user name from JMW to JMB?)

Last edited:

PoolSharkAllen

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Well you enjoy your dot connecting.

So if you want to provide links to all of my posts over the years you are more than welcome to do so.
Let's continue connecting the dots. Both Roadie and JB live in China.

I play on all types of tables and clothes. In China there are many types of cloth from really slick to nappy and the aiming method works on all tables and all cloths. It works on toy tables. It works for coins on a piece of paper.

I have been in the backwater towns in China and seen people playing pretty decent on the crappiest tables you can imagine outdoors in front of stores. In all these places you can almost always find one or two guys who can make some spectacular shots. They don't know much about spin or position play but they make shots that will make your eyes pop.

Roadie

Banned
Let's continue connecting the dots. Both Roadie and JB live in China.

I am in China frequently. Along with millions of other foreigners. Have never made a secret of it. Would be quite silly of me to talk about my China experiences if I were John Barton wouldn't it? Or maybe not, maybe I am John Barton and hiding in plain sight. Ohhhh the plot thickens.....

I will give you another clue, I have been to Xiamen often. I am certain that a detective of your prowess will immediately recognize the significance of this bit of information.

You're going to have to do better than that. Did you report yourself to the moderators yet for your rules violations?