Just got my cue!!! :) :)

Hunter

The King of Memes
Silver Member
Hey Mark,

Congrats pal! That is one hot looking cue and knowing Steve's work, I bet it hits as good as it looks. I seriously haven't played a rack of balls with anything else since I got mine. I told Steve that my only problem with the cue is what I could have him make me down the road to top it... :D

Take care and we'll talk soon!

Steve

Dakota Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
2 things.

1. Congrats on the new cue. She is a beauty, and I'm glad it plays as good as it looks, and

2. After hearing reviews like this, I am VERY excited to get the cue Steve just started for me!!!!

Congrats again, and enjoy the new cue!

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Dakota Cues said:
2 things.

1. Congrats on the new cue. She is a beauty, and I'm glad it plays as good as it looks, and

2. After hearing reviews like this, I am VERY excited to get the cue Steve just started for me!!!!

Congrats again, and enjoy the new cue!
Dakota -

That's right...you went with the piloted joint, right/??

I vaguely remember a thread where you mentioned being torn between the flat faced or piloted joint setup. Being a HUGE piloted joint fan, I can say that I definitely made the right call by going this way.

From what I've gathered, all of Steve's cues have that extra "something special" in the hit. I know this one sure does.

I have all the faith in the world that you're gonna be thrilled with yours.

Thanks to all for the nice words....and to answer a few PMs - no, it's not for immediate sale!! :) ;)

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Klein does PHENOMENAL work!

My Klein is for sale.....for $10,000.00. (everything has a price, right?)

Congrats Mark. I had no doubts Steve would make you an awesome cue......this is one cue I don't think I could ever get rid of.

Attachments

• AZKL3.jpg
    AZKL3.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 237

Dakota Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
8-ball Rat said:
Dakota -

That's right...you went with the piloted joint, right/??

I vaguely remember a thread where you mentioned being torn between the flat faced or piloted joint setup. Being a HUGE piloted joint fan, I can say that I definitely made the right call by going this way.;)

Yes, I did decide on the piloted joint. Again, I've heard great things about both the piloted cues and the G-10 cues. For the first one, I wanted to make sure it was something I liked, and that meant the stainless joint.

I'll probably get another Klein down the road with a G-10, just to try one. If this cue I have coming plays anywhere NEAR as good as it's going to look, I don't think I'll need another one!

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
Dakota Cues said:
Yes, I did decide on the piloted joint. Again, I've heard great things about both the piloted cues and the G-10 cues. For the first one, I wanted to make sure it was something I liked, and that meant the stainless joint.

I'll probably get another Klein down the road with a G-10, just to try one. If this cue I have coming plays anywhere NEAR as good as it's going to look, I don't think I'll need another one!
You may not NEED another one...but you're sure as hell gonna WANT it!! :)

The next one Steve's doing for me is gonna be pretty special to me...and I can't wait!!

My only problem is having to get another case to store it in.

toomanybugs

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cue Flipper!

Matt, Do you ever keep any?
I think every cue you have gotten in the last few years, that I have known you.
You have sold four months later? :eek:

I am going to pass on this one, okay. :p

Buggs.

Matt_24 said:
Klein does PHENOMENAL work!

My Klein is for sale.....for $10,000.00. (everything has a price, right?)

Congrats Mark. I had no doubts Steve would make you an awesome cue......this is one cue I don't think I could ever get rid of.

Last edited:

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey, for $10,000 the Klein is yours.......

the rest weren't as special to me.

Dakota Cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
8-ball Rat said:
My only problem is having to get another case to store it in.

That hurts man.

Just remember: I cried when I had no case, until I met a man who had no Klein.... at least not yet!

hoosier_cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Great looking cue Mark! It turned out awsome. I have Klein getting ready to start one for me also. Can't wait!

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
hoosier_cues said:
Great looking cue Mark! It turned out awsome. I have Klein getting ready to start one for me also. Can't wait!
Thanks, sir. I think you're gonna be pleased!!! (Seems like EVERYONE that's received their Klein has been as happy as I am to have mine.) Care to elaborate on design, or are you gonna keep that close to home until showtime?? :)

ScottR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nooowwwww I know why a couple other cues in your possession had to share table time over the past few days. ;)

Excellent cue, Mark. It's great to hear when someone is completely pleased with their new toy.

Scott

hoosier_cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
8-ball Rat said:
Thanks, sir. I think you're gonna be pleased!!! (Seems like EVERYONE that's received their Klein has been as happy as I am to have mine.) Care to elaborate on design, or are you gonna keep that close to home until showtime?? :)
Its nothing special. 4 point ebony into birdseye. 4 veneers(red,blk,maple). Ivory and ebony rings with silver. Piloted S/S joint. No inlays. I wanted a traditional cue for a change.

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
ScottR said:
Nooowwwww I know why a couple other cues in your possession had to share table time over the past few days. ;)

Excellent cue, Mark. It's great to hear when someone is completely pleased with their new toy.

Scott
Yep....the Klein hasn't learned how to share very well yet!!! :) :)

I've got a few more rounds left in me for the out-of-town visitors, though. Maybe they'll all get together and play some 14.1 this weekend....ball by ball.

8-ball Rat

I'll eat you alive.....
Silver Member
hoosier_cues said:
Its nothing special. 4 point ebony into birdseye. 4 veneers(red,blk,maple). Ivory and ebony rings with silver. Piloted S/S joint. No inlays. I wanted a traditional cue for a change.
Oh...it's gonna be special, sir. If you like piloted steel, I think you're gonna find it to be a very special cue, indeed!! ;)

Be good, and happy to hear you're back to your antics here on the boards. Feeling better by the day, I hope??

classiccues

Don't hashtag your broke friends
Silver Member
All I know....

is if Steve's name was TT cues.. his a$$ would be handed to him on another forum... :D

JV (---loves Steve's work

hoosier_cues

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
8-ball Rat said:
Oh...it's gonna be special, sir. If you like piloted steel, I think you're gonna find it to be a very special cue, indeed!! ;)

Be good, and happy to hear you're back to your antics here on the boards. Feeling better by the day, I hope??
I am suppose to have one last surgery to remove some hardware from my back. I am hoping I will see more improvement then.