Justin Bergman looking to gamble

Justin Bergman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yeah I can't wait to go. I'm going to go with Alan Sword and go for about a month. I'm going to try & play everyone including the top players. Orcollo & Roberto Gomez told me I will for sure make money there. A lot of guys don't care if you are good, they get staked and play even for a chance to make money. But I don't want to just do that, I want to play the best also. They told me I will be in action 24/7 a day non-stop until my arm falls off. They aren't scared that's for sure... Dennis said that they chase Shane to play... That's what I need to go there be in tough action everyday like I used to be when I was younger. The American players just won't play each other. They either hate each other and are too scared to play or they are friends. We should all be playing at every tournament even if it's $20 a game or $100/$200 sets. It keeps you sharp and playing good.

Justin Bergman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I don't know where IBA comes up with I won't play anyone but Americans. I played Warren Kiamco for money twice, played Orcollo for money not an exhibition in Beloit, I've played Jayson Shaw, I've asked many other players to play. The Europeans really don't gamble except for Shaw, Neils, Darren, Karl, a few others also. I mean no disrespect to anyone... I have a ton of respect for the good players and especially the Asian players. They are by far the best rotation players.

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
yea

I agree with justin here these young unknown guys over want to play the best not just to make a name for them self but also to be the best they can be.
I hope you and Sword do well over their.

Last edited:

SBC

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Salt City Billiards Mattydale NY

The New Salt City Billiards
1900 Brewerton road
Mattydale NY

30 minutes west of the Turning Stone Classic is opening for business Monday. Any player looking to matchup is welcome. I have 2 brand new Diamond nine footers delivered yesterday. One happens to be 4.25:" pockets. We will host anybody looking to matchup.

Don't forget the grand opening match at 5pm Wednesday 8/30/17 as well as the open nine foot and amateur barbox tournaments, signup by 6pm.

Come see what we have put together. We will be open late for play all next week. Just $8 play all day.

Attachments

• received_1742376352722610_resized.jpg
    received_1742376352722610_resized.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 338