kamui chalk holder?

sr 9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone know of a decent chalk holder for kamui chalk? I use to carry the pick style chalk holder and now I'm using kamui chalk. Sick of just putting the chalk in my pocket

Maik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I make the chalkholders for kamui in black alloy,and can put your mane on it. Please send me your emailadress, then i send you pics.
Greets from cold germany,Maik

mortuarymike-nv

mortuarymike-nv
Silver Member
chalk holers

I make them too.
Custom fit.
IMG_0123_1.jpg

ultraskin031.jpg

IMG_4139.jpg

MMike

Ratta

Hearing the balls.....
Silver Member
I make the chalkholders for kamui in black alloy,and can put your mane on it. Please send me your emailadress, then i send you pics.
Greets from cold germany,Maik

MAIK is tha man in tha house for this issue :)
Craftsman, Buisnessman, Student...and friend. His Pool-Tools are the bomb ^^

eDionisio

AzB Artist
Gold Member
Silver Member
Team AzB
"I make the chalkholders for kamui in black alloy,and can put your mane on it. Please send me your emailadress, then i send you pics.
Greets from cold germany,Maik"

Maik is the man ! quality items that look like a million euros =)

people often ask me where i got my chalk holder.

br

e.d.

spanky79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have a snooker pouch that slides on my pocket or my belt, I always know where my chalk is. its great

Pangit

Banned
i have a snooker pouch that slides on my pocket or my belt, I always know where my chalk is. its great

A standard snooker pouch makes more sense than anything custom made for Kamui? That must cost big money?

Although I've never actually seen anyone ...in person....un-leash the fury of a Snooker pouch...If I did that sort of thing....my friends would never..ever let me live it down.

I respect the table, think it's a sin to even "rest" one's chalk on the table...I just put it in my pocket..I know where it's at.

Maik

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sended pics to all of you:)
Ratta and lols,thx for your kindful words,always happy to hear customers like my stuff!