KC Cues

carguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kc

I bought several of these from Jim several years ago. He said then that they were made in China but now, who knows?
The ones I bought played ok but the quality control was fairly terrible. I got to go through cases of them and got some good ones. For really cheap cues, they were fine and I gave several away.
Robin

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
I bought one of the KC-5 cues that they now list on ebay for $999.00 for $57.00 bucks and also one of the KC-IVRY cues that they list on ebay for $1299.00, I got that one for $150.00, they were two of the first cues I bought before I started buying higher end cues, both are brand new, unchalked, unplayed, and still in the cardboard tubes they were shipped in. I was seriously thinking of taking them to a pawn shop and seeing if I could get about $400.00 for both cues. The KC-IVRY cue really is a beautiful cue although I don't really believe all the white is real ivory, but it is really a good looking cue. I wasn't gonna put them up here for sale basically because no-one here wants a KC cue but if I can get $400.00 for BOTH at a pawn shop, that would double my investment and I'de be tickeled to death,lol.