Kevin Varney is Home!

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Kevin is home. He has to have oxygen 24/7, four different ivs, and nebulizer respironics, whatever that is. He is glad to be out of the hospital, here's hoping he can stay out.
If you wish to have me pass on a message for Kevin or reach me for some reason, pm me. I have email notification for pms. I am no longer reading the forums so this will be the only way to reach me.
I know Kevin thanks you all for your good wishes for his speedy recovery.

21whiskey

Banned
hello mr and mrs varney, hope to find you both in good spirits and that mr varney is feeling better.
as you must already know, the az community has been asking for kevin daily.
i pray mr varney stays among us for a good long while, i've never seen anyone appreciate wood as he does.

Attachments

• kevinvarney.JPG
    kevinvarney.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 520

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Any new updates on Mr. Varney ?

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Kevin seems to be doing quite well on his very, very expensive medication. I've actually spoken with him on the phone and he can talk without gasping so he must be doing something right. I'll say this again though I said it in the other thread, his laptop is kaput so he has no internet access and cannot send or receive email or log into AZ.
I'll inform him that folks are asking about him, it's good for him to hear.
Thanks!!

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I texted Kevin this morning and he is starting his second of three month rounds of medicine that will hopefully cure his lung infection problem. At the end of the three months, if everything else goes well, the doctor will allow him to return to work. He seems to be in quite good spirits all things considered. He is very glad to know that people are thinking of him!

Pushout

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
hello mr and mrs varney, hope to find you both in good spirits and that mr varney is feeling better.
as you must already know, the az community has been asking for kevin daily.
i pray mr varney stays among us for a good long while, i've never seen anyone appreciate wood as he does.

You showed me yours, now let me show you mine:wink:

Attachments

• Varney-1.jpg
    Varney-1.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 246