Layaway Plan No Problem on New Unchalked USA Custom Cues at Superior Cues!

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
Layaway is no problem at superiorcues.com. Large selection of new, unchalked cues from top USA makers.

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
We'll work with you on a layaway of a new unchalked cue or even a John Davis blank!

Matt_24

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I purchased a brand new Southwest Cue from Martin a few years ago and it could not have gone smoother. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Thecoats

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
Bump for a great opportunity to purchase an awesome cue or blank from one of the best sellers on AZBilliards. Good luck with the cue sales Martin.

-don

andywho

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
i would love to do a layaway plan but i'm a college student and it would take me beyond 90 days =(

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
Thanks for the support guys! Please stop by booth 41 at SBE and say hello if you are going.

Martin

Bump for a great opportunity to purchase an awesome cue or blank from one of the best sellers on AZBilliards. Good luck with the cue sales Martin.

-don

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
The layaway is a great way to get the new, unchalked cue you want without the sudden financial stress!

cfrandy

AKA: The Road Runner
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
77   0   0
I like your new "Playaway" plan...I'll be playing with that new Dayton cue as soon as it arrives! Thanks Martin! You are the best!

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
I like your new "Playaway" plan...I'll be playing with that new Dayton cue as soon as it arrives! Thanks Martin! You are the best!

That's a funny take on layway! I appreciate the kind words sir. I love Paul Dayton's shaft taper and hope you get plenty of good shooting out of that cue.

Martin

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
Layway is no problem at superiorcues.com Call, email or PM. We have a large selection of true USA made customs cues from the best makers in stock!

Dirtbmw20

Lee Casto
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Good lawd !!!! That Mike Bender with the ebony wrapless handle is my dream cue !!!! One day I'll win the lottery and be able to afford a cue of that caliber.

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
Layaway is okay and a great way to get into a new unchalked cue from our inventory. No build time waiting!

BradenK

My Thight HURTS!!!
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
That is a very generous offer to people. I think it is a great way to bring some super cues to people who would otherwise have to pass. Kudos to you.:thumbup:

Braden

jazznpool

Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
352   0   0
That is a very generous offer to people. I think it is a great way to bring some super cues to people who would otherwise have to pass. Kudos to you.:thumbup:

Braden

Thank Braden...many are taking advantage of the layaway and also the build-away (ordering a new custom cue from one of the makers on my site).

Martin