Leather chalk hold case

joe keehn

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last week I made a post saying I was looking for someone who could make a small leather case for me that can hold my pool chalk. I should have been more clearer on the type of case I'm looking for. These two links below show leather watch cases. I'm trying to find a leather maker who can make me a case that looks like this. Something that I can keep my chalk in and is small enough to fit in my pool case. I hate digging through the pockets of my case trying to find my chalk holder and tip pic. I thought a case like this would be prefect. The problem is I can't find anyone who can make it. If any of you know someone who might be able to made this type of case or something close to it can you please let me know how to contact them.
Thank you

http://www.imagestoring.net/out.php/t6799_70322a

http://www.imagestoring.net/out.php/t6801_C400.jpg

ARROWCRUSHER

N/ CUE STROKER
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Just put them in a pill container or any type container you can fit them in you can find. Unless you want to drop $ into haveing something made , I just put mine in a pill container so I dont get chalk all over the place,,<<ED

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Okay, I make and sell plastic chalk holders. These are functional; Meant to keep chalk dust out of your pool cue case pockets. They look like this:

Attachments

• Chalk Holder 1.jpg
    Chalk Holder 1.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 118
  • Chalk Holder 2.jpg
    Chalk Holder 2.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 120

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Gil Castillo, of Castillo Leather Goods, makes cute little leather holders. He makes them out of a variety of leathers. These chalk holders clip to the outside of your case, so, again .... no chalk dust inside your case.

Attachments

• Open - showing chalk.jpg
    Open - showing chalk.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 123
  • Lizard-blk..jpg
    Lizard-blk..jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 115
  • Lizard-natural.jpg
    Lizard-natural.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 122
  • Lizard-honeybrown.jpg
    Lizard-honeybrown.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 116

s'portplayer

Midnight Rambler
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
If you just have to have a chalk case, go to any coin store and get a 50 cent coin cube. The 25 cent cube is just a tad too small.

If you pay more than a buck a piece, you're paid too much.

But, I like the empty pill cube too. Most everyone has a few of those lieing around.