Let's see your Dave Sutton Cues

Lazerrus

I LUV CURLY MAPLE!!!!!
Gold Member
Silver Member
Thinking about ordering something up. Please share some examples. Dave if you have a website with a gallery or something please pm me or post it. Would love to see some examples. I think I saw one posted before and liked what I saw.:thumbup:

brianna187

BRIANNA SINCE 1988
Silver Member
you just missed one I sold a great deal daves work is very nice I believe a good investment i just had so many cues i needed to sell good luck i dont believe dave has a site im sure he will get with you after reading this post

Rusty Melton

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Here's one I picked up from Dave a while back. I
couldn't be any happier with it, it really plays great.
002-2.jpg

027.jpg

025-1.jpg

032.jpg

001-1.jpg

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I may come across wrong but cues like this are what gets my blood pumping.

Just clean and classy.

IMO, a lot of inlays and other stuff just take away from cues instead of adding to them. Most look like automotive aftermarket stuff.

Sorry for the rant,

Very nice cue, obviously I really like it.

Ken

galipeau

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very nice! Super clean look to it. Sometime less is more, love seeing a well thought out veneer choice/wood combo.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Very nice! Super clean look to it. Sometime less is more, love seeing a well thought out veneer choice/wood combo.

Pretty sure it's a John Davis blank
The blank definitely wasn't made by Dave Sutton, he wasn't a cuemaker, he was barely a cue assembler.
I can't believe somebody sent him that blank

pooldawg8

My Pride and Joy
Gold Member
Silver Member
Pretty sure it's a John Davis blank
The blank definitely wasn't made by Dave Sutton, he wasn't a cuemaker, he was barely a cue assembler.
I can't believe somebody sent him that blank

Amen to that brother. I had him convert a Dufferin blank for me awhile back, what a POS that cue was. Pin wasn`t installed correctly, hit like a peanut butter & jelly sandwich, to say the least. When I questioned him about the flaws at the SBE, he went on an F bomb rant right in front of my wife. What a POS he was sold the cue & never looked back.

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
Amen to that brother. I had him convert a Dufferin blank for me awhile back, what a POS that cue was. Pin wasn`t installed correctly, hit like a peanut butter & jelly sandwich, to say the least. When I questioned him about the flaws at the SBE, he went on an F bomb rant right in front of my wife. What a POS he was sold the cue & never looked back.

What about the gouge in the steel joint, the speckled Hoppe ring, and the shaft taper?

larrynj1

aka uncle larry
Silver Member
he's been posting on the pool marketplace sites on fb. pity the uninformed there.

Last edited: