ln search of GC3 Pro 8 top rails

Gary GC3

In search of replacement or used rails for Gold Crown 3 oversize 8 pool table. Gave mine to a repair shop to re cushion. Now they are out of business and can't be found. Needless to say, I am sick to my stomach over this. Gary 515 681 4606 Gary GC2

Changed my post to read GC3 as i was wrong on what my table is Thanks to Jay Spielberg for straightening me out

Last edited:

GoldCrown

Pool players have more balls
Gold Member
Silver Member
In search of replacement or used rails for 1968 GC II oversize 8 pool table. Gave mine to a repair shop to re cushion. Now they are out of business and can't be found. Needless to say, I am sick to my stomach over this. Gary 515 681 4606 Gary GC2
Sorry to hear this. Welcome to AZB. Possibly call a few local pool rooms and ask if anyone knows the whereabouts of the person that has your rails.

Last edited:

maha

from way back when
Silver Member
you can google them and find out the guys name and address and phone number. he may not have stolen them and just ended up with them after getting packed up.
if he doesnt respond leave him a message that you will call the police and press felony theft charges after 24 hours if you dont get them back.

Gary GC3

you can google them and find out the guys name and address and phone number. he may not have stolen them and just ended up with them after getting packed up.
if he doesnt respond leave him a message that you will call the police and press felony theft charges after 24 hours if you dont get them back.
have county sheriff working on it, but going on second week. rails have been gone since sept 9th

Gary GC3

i have is name and number. won't answer my calls. Trust me have been working hard on this..

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
that's what i am afraid of. not told me that yet though.
there's been a few threads here over the yrs about people having this same basic issue but with a cue. cops do not get involved. its a civil matter. have a lawyer send the guy a certified letter outlining what he/you intend to do. the process is expensive and lengthy. may not be worth it in the long run.

Gary GC3

I’m giving my local sheriff department another week to see if they can solve this. If they can’t you can be sure he will be outed on every social media I can think of.