Looking for a 9 ft table ...Want to buy

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
Rating - 95.6%
43   2   0
Hello , I am looking for a 9 ft table new or used but must be in good condition. Located in Georgia so it must be something that can be shipped or we can get to reasonble ... Please let me know if you have anything we may be intrested in ... Very important that the table is in good condition we don't want nothing we have to restore...

Thanks

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
Rating - 95.6%
43   2   0
Thanks Ken ... I talked to Dave and gave my friend the number he is going to call him. We are still shopping and looking until we agree on a deal or find something we can work out with someone ... What the deal is , is my friend is building a room onto his house for a 9 ft table the room is like 30 x30 it should be big enough to add a table. My friend and I are close and consider each other as family . He took me to show me a table online he was looking at it is a "Imperial" 9 footer.(has anyone heard of these and what they are like). I told him for the money he was thinking of paying for that table that I could ask on here and see if anyone here has something they may want to sell. I'm kind of weary of tables that I have not heard of so I figure this site a good site to get info and look around for a decent table. I would hate to see him shell out money for something that is not worth half of what he paid for it. I have dealt with many people on this site and know that most of you are good people and who to deal with ... I look forward to seeing what you can do to help my friend out..

thank you

P.S. We live in a town where we love pool ... I have a Valley Bar box that alot of us play on in my house as we have weekly tourny's and such ... We have a very old pool hall in our town that holds 3, 8 ft tables that are probably close to 50 years old two Brunswicks and one Gandy ... We have no access to a 9ft unless we travel about a hour out of town... So my friend is doing this so we have access to a 9ft table it will be the only one in our town .... Is'nt that a hoot...lol... Anyway your help will be greatly appreciated...

Last edited:

scruffy1

Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I would definitely steer you away from the imperial line. Imperial is more of a distributor of items with a lot of them manufactured overseas. The market is flooded with lots of very good quality used tables at great prices. Check your local craiglist and area papers. If you come across something, post in our mechanic section here and you will receive excellent review and pricing.

John

DirtyIrish

Not even close to the OGs
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
9 ft'er

if you know(of)him contact Shane Johnson if you need contact info let me know
He will get you the best deal possible
Irish

The King

Here's Jimbo....
Silver Member
Rating - 95.6%
43   2   0
We are down by Tifton ... Yes I have looked of craigslist and my friend will be here this morning to practice on my table ... I will run all of this by him and keep looking until he says to stop...