looking for a blue McDermott D-1

doitneatly

Registered
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey I'm new here so please be gentle. :)

In a fit of nostalgia I wonder if anyone might have a blue McDermott D-1 for sale?
This one on ebay is exactly the model I have in mind, but it's in pretty rough shape and being sold along with a D-8.

A blue D-1 was my very first cue I saved up for back '89. It was my only cue, I loved it and babied it until the day it was stolen in 1994.

rodcar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
202   0   0
D-1 McDermott

Have a natural color one in close to mint condition and a can of blue paint. It plays real good.

coelhojoli5

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 95.5%
21   1   0
Hey I'm new here so please be gentle. :)

In a fit of nostalgia I wonder if anyone might have a blue McDermott D-1 for sale?
This one on ebay is exactly the model I have in mind, but it's in pretty rough shape and being sold along with a D-8.

A blue D-1 was my very first cue I saved up for back '89. It was my only cue, I loved it and babied it until the day it was stolen in 1994.

hi
If you´re interested on buy it, maybe you buy both and we can deal one price for D8... send me PM if interested
thanks

80splayer

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
The D1 has been relisted on Ebay by itself if you are still interested in it. McDermott does a nice refinish too for just over a hundred bucks if I remember correctly.