Looking for a straight pool score counter

JoeW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I LIKE THAT. That's really cool. $35.00 shipped??? I may have to have one of those. Kewl!

But ... what is the string (wire) in the middle for?

The top and bottom strings are for a game to 50 points. However, if you play longer games you can use the center string to count up to 600 or so. The center string was suggested by some of the players here on AZB.

Actually they cost $30.00 + $5.00 shipping so I just say $35.00. Beth has her own commercial studio and is very responsible with getting out orders when she says they will be shipped. You can use the link in my signature and select "Store" at my web site. Or you can PM me and I will give you her address and phone number. You can also mail her a check and she will make them for you. Depending on how busy she is and if she has any currently in stock it can take anywhere from a few days to two weeks.

BTW I got her to make these for her "Dad" and to be available for "friends on AZB" so the price is much less than she would have normally charged for her jewelry business. Of course they are now available to anyone for this price.

Makes a great Christmas gift -- not that I am advertising for my daughter or anything.:grin-square:

Last edited:

TSW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Coins under the rail. It's cheap, it's easy, and it lets you practice your base-18 math while playing! :D

bmilotsr

Registered
portable beads

Great question 8ball, here is all you need. A table, counter, or other flat surface. Stretch the beads out, 38" in all. The cubical beads keep everything stable, and one moves one's beads exactly as if he/she were at Ames, Mister, or anywhere else. They fit under the short rail of my Olhausen 9' but will fit under the rail of a bar-size table.

8Ball48043

Addicted to the Sport
Silver Member
I don't know or forgot who posted this, but it's the neatest score keeper ever. ELECTRONIC.

I thought it was very cool!

Attachments

• IMG_0645.JPG
    IMG_0645.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 3,900
  • IMG_0666.JPG
    IMG_0666.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 3,861
  • IMG_0667.JPG
    IMG_0667.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 3,823

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
Yeah, thanks for that. Seybert's has the same thing for a couple bucks less actually: http://www.seyberts.com/products/Rail_Score_Counter-345-0.html

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe just improvise and make my own. Should be no biggie.

Come on, guys. If you're going to be quoting stuff out of Seyberts, you may as well route it through the AZBilliards MarketPlace, to give ol' AZB some credit and support:

http://azbmarketplace.com/products/Rail_Score_Counter-345-132.html

;) :p :D

-Sean

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
Come on, guys. If you're going to be quoting stuff out of Seyberts, you may as well route it through the AZBilliards MarketPlace, to give ol' AZB some credit and support:

http://azbmarketplace.com/products/Rail_Score_Counter-345-132.html

;) :p :D

-Sean

My post you quoted was from August of last year and pre-dates either the existence of the AZB Marketplace or at least my knowledge of it.

Having said that, I agree with you and I've said the same thing in other threads about going through the AZB Marketplace when Seybert's is mentioned. :thumbup:;)

We should support all the sponsors of this website (PoolDawg, etc.), and give them a crack at our business.

mm4pool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
maybe a silly question, but why doesnt some a whole lot smarter than me just write an i-phone app for this. heck they already did a break speed app. how hard could this be?

Mike

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
maybe a silly question, but why doesnt some a whole lot smarter than me just write an i-phone app for this. heck they already did a break speed app. how hard could this be?

Mike

Actually Mike, if you scan through the 14.1 forum for the thread, someone is doing that. It actually sounds good. But you better have your power cord with you if you are going to have the screen lit up the whole time. :grin-square: