pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
Action in Casper?
I thought they only played the ghost there....:scratchhead:

master_cueist

pick your poison
Silver Member
Be careful up there, it can get REALLY dangerous...There are some dangerous barbox players there. Perry Gilbert, short black kid...unless you can run packs...stay away from him.

Playin4Dinner

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Is that anywhere near cheyenne? My buddy is flying back tom... He'll play ya some cheap $50 sets if you're pretty close... He's been down here in the sticks of fl visiting family... Played below me when he left for air force.. Now I'm having trouble beating him... Guy goes into air force, gets married and moves to wyoming... Who would've thought that would help his game??? He's playin better than when he was single and unemployed.. :D

mjdoutdoors

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Re: casper action

Call the pool hall downtown (the Rack em Up,) and ask Randy for Mike if you want some action. Or check your PM.

master_cueist

pick your poison
Silver Member
Is that anywhere near cheyenne? My buddy is flying back tom... He'll play ya some cheap $50 sets if you're pretty close... He's been down here in the sticks of fl visiting family... Played below me when he left for air force.. Now I'm having trouble beating him... Guy goes into air force, gets married and moves to wyoming... Who would've thought that would help his game??? He's playin better than when he was single and unemployed.. :D

Who is your buddy? PM if you wish...

motic

Blahaha
Thanks for the info, staying at the Hilton garden inn right by that rack em up place.. could get into a room until 6am due to a huge wrestling tournament for all the highschools... Every hotel was booked up for 50 miles

motic

Blahaha

We will be in Cheyenne on Sunday if u wanna pm me and set somethin up

master_cueist

pick your poison
Silver Member
We will be in Cheyenne on Sunday if u wanna pm me and set somethin up

There is a big tournament in Glenrock this weekend it is spread out between a couple different bars, shouldn't be difficult to find, about 25 miles from Casper, will probably be some good action there. Low divisions started tonight, A and AA/AAA starts at 8 and 10am in the morning runs the rest of the weekend. Might be a good place to stop by...look me up if you do, name is Tyson Brown I am playing in the AA/AAA division.