LP Custom Cues "Design Your Own Cue" Raffle

The_Rookie

Bear Down, Chicago Bears
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Everyone has to recognize that this raffle that Lee does fills up very fast each time. Some raffles don't fill up for days, weeks, or even months. I have seen this raffle fill up within less then half a day before! When you reserve a spot it is the assumption that you have the money to pay for the spot now, not "I get paid on Friday and will be ready to pay then". Lee has the disclaimer about 24 hours to pay after being contacted for payment or your spot is forfeited.

No worries and good luck to everyone. I'm just glad I got in this time :).

If I reserve a spot .. It's because I Have the Money to pay for it. His raffles do fill up fast. I've been on the outside looking in a few times before.

K Knight

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
You guys don't have to get all hot about it. Friday's Mega Ball is going to be 23 anyway so you're just donating to me. I've been dreaming about the cue I want made for months. You've all seen the FLAME cues, this one is going to be themed smoke. I'll post pictures when I get it :thumbup:

The_Rookie

Bear Down, Chicago Bears
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
You guys don't have to get all hot about it. Friday's Mega Ball is going to be 23 anyway so you're just donating to me. I've been dreaming about the cue I want made for months. You've all seen the FLAME cues, this one is going to be themed smoke. I'll post pictures when I get it :thumbup:

Good luck.

:thumbup:

SOULHASSORROW

MoreTROLLSonAZthanWarcrft
Silver Member
Rating - 99.1%
110   1   0
$$$ sent!!! Lee, I don't mean to "play any games" considering i've supported all your raffles and i've always paid!!! GL to everyone!!!

Last edited:

LPCUSTOMCUES

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
180   0   0
$$$ sent!!! Lee, I don't mean to "play any games" considering i've supported all your raffles and i've always paid!!! GL to everyone!!!

Yes you have and I appreciate it.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ok the raffle is full and will run Friday Sept. 17 2010

Thanks for everyones support and good luck.

Lee

Big_H515

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I didn't get in this time and Im sad because of that. Looking forward to entering the next one Lee. Gl to all.

pooln8r

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Wow, can't believe I won and with my lucky number.

Looking forward to working with you on my LP Custom cue

Thanks Lee for another well run Raffle and thanks to everyone who participated for helping make this happen.