pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
He got lucky

image.jpg

asbani

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There was too much dead time between matches.
A lotta games were ten or fifteen minute games....closer to ten-ball times.

The dead time between matches made me not watch 90% of the matches, and i'm not joking, i bought the whole thing as support though, i dont mind it and im not complaining, but i literally didnt watch more than 90% of the matches due to downtime because i feel bored, then i get up from the computer and go out do something else. plus the timezone didnt help me, sometimes i get bored waiting and go to sleep too.

oldzilla

Accu-Stats Messenger
Silver Member
Encore showing of Jones vs Chohan on now !

there is always an effort to fill dead time. tyvm :yeah:

Johnnyt

Burn all jump cues
Silver Member
Is there a champions prize or just the 1k for winning the final match. I know it's all a free ride for all the players. Johnnyt

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The dead time between matches made me not watch 90% of the matches, and i'm not joking, i bought the whole thing as support though, i dont mind it and im not complaining, but i literally didnt watch more than 90% of the matches due to downtime because i feel bored, then i get up from the computer and go out do something else. plus the timezone didnt help me, sometimes i get bored waiting and go to sleep too.

Yeah me too and i paid for the whole thing up front. I know they want to have a set schedule and im not sure the solution but I think they have to come up with something.

LSU1018

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This match between Jeremy and Alex has been really good so far listening to tony and billy break down each shot.

pt109

WO double hemlock
Silver Member
3-1 JJ
Alex is making Danny Smith look like a grinder...he is slashing.

PoolBum

Ace in the side.
Silver Member
Can anyone tell me why Alex shot that bank needing one ball rather than move the ball in front of JJ's pocket?

LSU1018

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I understand getting aggressive but Alex's shot selection this match has been so awful even for an aggressive player.

As I type this, JJ shits out.