Marc Turcasso (Matcase) fancy envelope style case

JimS

Grandpa & his grand boys.
Silver Member
He appears to be at the top of 'top tier'. He appears to have reached the pinnacle.

Is there a web site where more of his work can be viewed?

Thank you for showing this piece. Viewing it is a treat.

Edit: I just googled Matcase and it sent me back to az members. I didn't realize that matcase is his az name.

Last edited:

matcase

Blondie's #1 fan
Silver Member
Si, It has been my pleasure dealing with you. Those pictures are very, very nice. I'm glad you have that case, and I hope it becomes one of your treasures.
Also, I appreciate all of the kind words and positive feed back from you forum viewers...Thank you.

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
matcase said:
Si, It has been my pleasure dealing with you. Those pictures are very, very nice. I'm glad you have that case, and I hope it becomes one of your treasures.
Also, I appreciate all of the kind words and positive feed back from you forum viewers...Thank you.

Hi Marc

Likewise with yourself my friend. It already is part of my permanent collection, alongside other special items made for me. I have been wanting a case like this for 15 years. If the orders calm down in the next 5 years :smile:, be sure to think about me for our next project (which we mildly discussed, he, he!!)

Take care

Si

putt-putt44

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Marc Is Arguabley One Of The Best Leather Craftsman In The Country,his Work Surpasses All Others I Have Found And He's A Pleasure To Deal With,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!

...........alan............

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
i didn't catch it at first then i saw it.......theres a touch of 'Harley' in the tooling....;) ..........very sneaky Marc...............:smile:

matcase

Blondie's #1 fan
Silver Member
skins said:
i didn't catch it at first then i saw it.......theres a touch of 'Harley' in the tooling....;) ..........very sneaky Marc...............:smile:

Yes Tim, even when decorating leather...a flame by any other name would look as kick ass.

cuemasterpieces

When a man loves a woman
Silver Member
What a Case

Now I am a big, big fan of the early style cues and cases. With cases, the Envelope style case is right at the top of the list for me. Chas Clements was undoubtedly one of the greatest case makers ever and made the Envelope style case in a way no one else could really copy, such was the level of detail and craftsmanship. Unfortunately, due to his injuries later in life, Chas never made me a case.

Enter Marc Turcasso. Marc makes Envelope style cases of a quality I have only ever seen from Chas. The work that has gone into this case is truly amazing and I am still shocked when I look at it (its been in the house a week now). The grade of leather, the stitching, the carving, the overall package is something that just exudes quality.

I don't say this lightly, Marc's work is on par with the great Chas Clements. I sincerely hope Marc will soon get the recognition he so thoroughly deserves. These cases are as serious as it gets. If you are in the market for something special and are prepared to wait, I can think of no better person.

Si
PS: The cue is Ginky's Tascarella, it looks good in this case.
002.jpg

006-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

014.jpg

007-1.jpg

Haaaa !!!!!!! You cheated me pal !!!! That Case was PART of the TASC :yikes: ..... send it now as fast as you can Bro :thumbup:

Just kidding mate :grin-square:

Take Care Daddy Si ;)

Last edited:

thediamond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
LOL!! Never selling the Turcasso.....ever! His work is just too good. If there are any other Matcase cases out there for sale, please PM me guys.

FSutton

Full Rack Banks only!
Silver Member
I tried to get a case from this guy sent him a PM never heard from him.. too bad they are really sweet.

thepavlos

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I tried to get a case from this guy sent him a PM never heard from him.. too bad they are really sweet.

Try again, Marc is pretty good at getting back to you; I never had a problem.
Good luck
Paul

cliffy

Forever Remembered-DWBOD
Silver Member
WOW!!!!

[FONT="Verdana]This guy (Marc) is one of the very few that actually "gets it" when it comes to bringing all the elements together to make, to my eye at least, the PERFECT envelope case. Perfect edges, stitching, tooling and sleek design. Leatherworkers from all disciplines should look at this thing and take notes. This case is truly special.............I must own one someday...........without doubt[/FONT]

:thumbup:

matcase

Blondie's #1 fan
Silver Member
Many thanks to all. I've tried to reply to all pm's. The positive feed back is well recieved:)

Marc

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
Many thanks to all. I've tried to reply to all pm's. The positive feed back is well recieved:)

Marc

Hey, are you holding out on us? Show us the case in your avatar, that looks absolutely SICK!

You are over the top EVERY TIME!