Mark Selby

Pangit

Banned
Is there a better cue artist in the world??? I'd pit him against anyone snooker or "pool" whatever that is?

TheThaiger

Banned
Is there a better cue artist in the world??? I'd pit him against anyone snooker or "pool" whatever that is?

I'd pit him against anyone to drain the life out of snooker or pool, or whatever game he's trying to make the audience switch off from.

He needs banning.

OPQ

Registered
Robertson is more talented imho.

I think Robertson's ability stems from hard work and practice. If we're talking raw talent then I'd bring up names like Judd Trump, Ronnie O'Sullivan and Alex Higgins(R.I.P).

Cameron Smith

is kind of hungry...
Silver Member
He's a great player, but I can name a number who are better. Selby more consistent from tournament to tournament, but he isn't winning much. John Higgins is a more complete player, he never plays a wrong shot. Judd Trump has a better high gear, players have no idea where to leave the cue ball to stop him.

But I think Mark would probably be the best candidate to play a top tier pool player on a pool table, given his experience with english 8 ball.

bwally

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think Robertson's ability stems from hard work and practice. If we're talking raw talent then I'd bring up names like Judd Trump, Ronnie O'Sullivan and Alex Higgins(R.I.P).

Stephen Hendry (in his day)...