Mark Wilson's Two MC Picks

Wedge

WO Wedge Lock
Silver Member
Has Mark set a date when he will announce his two selections for the Mosconi Cup? Hope it is soon.

Wedge

Cuebuddy

Mini cues
Silver Member
This is good. I have been waiting to make plans for December and would like to know our team.

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Has Mark set a date when he will announce his two selections for the Mosconi Cup? Hope it is soon.

Wedge

Are there any tournaments left before the Cup that are considered worthy of ranking?

Mousa

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are there any tournaments left before the Cup that are considered worthy of ranking?

I think not! During the US Open they announced Dechaine and Corey's spots! So in order for them to make the announcements, the ranked tournaments must be over! It makes sense I think!

kagewest

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have to figure bergman is a shoe in.
Rodney
Sky ( I hope not)
Archer
Frost (my pick)

I'd be shocked if any others were considered. It's a shame Earl can't just play pool that would be a no brainer.

J Soto

The NON-Myth
Silver Member
Rodney
Sky ( I hope not)
Archer
Frost (my pick)

I'd be shocked if any others were considered. It's a shame Earl can't just play pool that would be a no brainer.

The Captain's picks should be Bergman and Rodney. Frost would be a shoe in if they played one pocket at the Mosconi, but they don't. Has Frost ever snapped off a major rotation (9 ball or 10 ball) event?

JAM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bergman had a great Open this year. He also has the experience of being at the Cup previously. He would be a good candidate, I think.

tduncan

Bet something...
Silver Member
Bergman & Archer. Archer played well without the responsibility of being Captain. He would mesh well with this group.

BRussell

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I'd like Bergman and Sky Woodward. Bergman is more obvious, but Sky is tied in points with Bergman, and I like the idea of building experience in the younger players, even if it means forgoing the experience of more seasoned players.

Banks

Banned
The Captain's picks should be Bergman and Rodney. Frost would be a shoe in if they played one pocket at the Mosconi, but they don't. Has Frost ever snapped off a major rotation (9 ball or 10 ball) event?

According to the azb list, he's done alright in them before, but never won one outside of a tour or memorial event. At least so far as i read.

watchez

What time is it?
Silver Member
The point getters is a failure to me cause there was 10 day notice that the DCC would be a MC point event. Reno didn't get much notice either.

kagewest

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
You have to take the pressure and the team aspect into account. It's not just about snapping off a big tournament. 1 pocket or nine ball I don't care pool is pool of you can pocket balls and play posistion you can play period! I just have a gut feeling about Scott Frost!

RichSchultz

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I posted that I'd like to see Rodney, but was informed he is unavailable for MC due to family obligations. Bummer.

Nostroke

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rodney
Sky ( I hope not)
Archer
Frost (my pick)

Frost? Is he your brother or something?

Banks

Banned
You guys that don't like scott only show your ignorance.

Lol. Sometimes i think you say ignorant things on purpose. Then i feel like im giving you too much credit.

Offer up a bet on his next big tournament. People are more than happy to have a lock.

kagewest

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Lol. Sometimes i think you say ignorant things on purpose. Then i feel like im giving you too much credit.

Offer up a bet on his next big tournament. People are more than happy to have a lock.

Post less. Read and learn more.