Match Editing

TheSneak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I noticed this video a couple of weeks ago while looking for new matches to watch online. While it's a very interesting and exciting TAR match in its own right, what makes this video especially interesting is the editing. No PSRs, no waiting for the balls to roll, and no puzzled walks around the table. It takes less than 20 minutes for this hour and a half match to run, and it doesn't lose any of its magic IMO. In fact, I think there's a lot to be gained by editing matches this way.

I think there could be a future in this style of editing, making each match more exciting and more accessible to those of us who don't have the time to sit down and watch a 2-hour pool match. Could even make it to TV one day.

What do you guys think? And do you know of any other matches edited this way?

"CaliRed".

High Def Videos!!!
Silver Member
Somebody simply downloaded it off the TAR YouTube site, edited it to show right before someone shoots and then re-uploaded it.

No one should be downloading it , changing the entire product, then posting it on their site. That's wrong.

It's on the internet on the owners site. Link to it.

TheSneak

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Somebody simply downloaded it off the TAR YouTube site, edited it to show right before someone shoots and then re-uploaded it.

No one should be downloading it , changing the entire product, then posting it on their site. That's wrong.

It's on the internet on the owners site. Link to it.

Okay, fair. I wasn't aware of the copyright infringement, but this wasn't my intention for the thread. :duck: