Matchroom WNT Premier League Pool (PLP) 18-25 March2024, Connecticut, $100K Prize Fund

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Filler is now dominating. Look at his rack difference.

1711319926299.png

iusedtoberich

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I didn’t even know sneakers could be over $100 range until the gf took me to the mall a couple years ago where one store had LV sneakers for $600 or $1000 range (I forgot exactly). All I could think of was Shane buys these? And that they were ugly. Ha ha.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So final 6 players are Filler, Big Ko, SVB, Lilttle Ko, FSR, Gorst who are thru to Top 6 round robin final day tomorrow afternoon.
The others are eliminated and just playing for positions and better prize money:LOL:

table7 13.PNG

Rocket354

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So final 6 players are Filler, Big Ko, SVB, Lilttle Ko, FSR, Gorst who are thru to Top 6 round robin final day tomorrow afternoon.
The others are eliminated and just playing for positions and better prize money:LOL:

View attachment 750479
Other than Shaw, the eliminations at each stage have been more or less what one would have predicted.

Rocket354

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No love for Ko Pin Yi's jumping? He's been Gorstian.

I'd like to see a jumping skills challenge between those two.

Monti

Other than Shaw, the eliminations at each stage have been more or less what one would have predicted.
The top 6 have been the top 6 Fargo rated. That’s why I like this format, definitely get the best ones progressing and no lucky qualifiers or unlucky top players out

axejunkie

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know what the delay was between the foul on Ouschan’s break and Filler playing his first safety? I’m just curious if the refs had to confirm with the TD to let him know what his options were or if he just had indecision as to what to do?
I noticed that too, thought I heard some laughing in the background which maybe suggested Filler was not able to rebreak, but think it was more his decision to go for 3 fouls to secure the rack.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That chart doesn't agree with the "League Table" currently on the Matchroom website for both Ko brothers and for Sanchez-Ruiz.
That is correct chart from wntlivescores website. KPY should be 2nd and KPC 4th, FSR should be on 15 points . The one on matchroom pool website is incorrect messed up with some errors

AtLarge

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
That is correct chart from wntlivescores website. KPY should be 2nd and KPC 4th, FSR should be on 15 points . The one on matchroom pool website is incorrect messed up with some errors
That would mean that some of the individual match scores are also wrong on the website.

spartan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
So final stage -semifinal and final tomorrow evening will be race to 7 same like last year

IMG_3246.jpeg