Mechanic in Austin?

BullBuchanan

Registered
Hi All,

I just moved to Austin, and I'm looking at buying my first table. 9 footers are a bit scarce out here, I haven't found anyone that will move one, and my room is slightly too small 16x18, so I think I'm going to go with a used 8ft off craigslist.

I'm looking for someone to do a move/setup/recover (there are several I'm looking at that have already been broken down).

I think I'm going to go with Simonis 860HR based on what I've been reading, and I heard simonis installs are a bit more involved than other cloth - not sure how much truth there is to that.

Can anyone recommend anyone in the area?

drv4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think I met you last night at Fast Eddies while you were shooting with Ron. No recommendation here, but good luck, I'm sure somebody will chime in.

nine_ball6970

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi All,

I just moved to Austin, and I'm looking at buying my first table. 9 footers are a bit scarce out here, I haven't found anyone that will move one, and my room is slightly too small 16x18, so I think I'm going to go with a used 8ft off craigslist.

I'm looking for someone to do a move/setup/recover (there are several I'm looking at that have already been broken down).

I think I'm going to go with Simonis 860HR based on what I've been reading, and I heard simonis installs are a bit more involved than other cloth - not sure how much truth there is to that.

Can anyone recommend anyone in the area?

I sent a PM.