• J&J Models

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AYA

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others (Please Speficy)

Votes: 22 26.2%

• Total voters

Stylez777

I have 2 EC7 cues. One brand new and the other is my main player. Awesome cues!!! Mezz and Schon top 2 production cues on the market IMO

Fatboy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
someone sell me a Mezz, I want a new one. I need it cheap because I dont plan on keeping it, infact sell me one and let me use it for a month with tan chalk and I will pay $100 rent. In orther words I will pay for it and sell it back it perfect condition for $100 less and take care of the shipping both directions.

Calgaryplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
someone sell me a Mezz, I want a new one. I need it cheap because I dont plan on keeping it, infact sell me one and let me use it for a month with tan chalk and I will pay $100 rent. In orther words I will pay for it and sell it back it perfect condition for $100 less and take care of the shipping both directions.

Hope you can get one to try!

Val

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have voted Others, thinking to Mezz Exceed.

I have an Exceed EXD 701MP2w, which is a state of the art cue for me and plays great. It has a wavy joint.

I play now with hybrid pro 2 w/ Kamui Blad Medium and I also have an WD700 w/ Kamui II MS. Both shafts are very good and it is only a matter of feeling in choosing betwen them.

The only problem I have w/ this cue :eek: is that I'm not able to do any justice to its quality or value with my poor playing ability and, probably, I will not do that for a very long period, if ever.

Calgaryplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i like the cuestix model,lots of different designs you can choose from and comes with wd700.i like the j&j models but comes with just a maple shaft and the price is much higher than cuestix.i like the cuestick of mika immonen the 2nd model.quite pricey though:(

What about J&J models?

Calgaryplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i had owned an EC7-W before changing over to the ACE-801. the hybrid alpha shaft and wavy pin set-up of the ACE series seems to give a more solid feel and increased feedback.

I perfer WD700 shaft which is relatively cheaper than HA, without decreasing the accuracy.

14\1 lover

Registered
I use HybridPro shaft with Joss butt.I used EC series butt,but with Joss i got more feedback and balance is better for me.Great accuracy but demanding when come to technique,or is it just me?;)
Im wondering how Alpha shaft is working comparing to Hybrid.
Unfortunatly i cannot even dream to try it,there is no Mezz in Polish shops

Calgaryplayer

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I use HybridPro shaft with Joss butt.I used EC series butt,but with Joss i got more feedback and balance is better for me.Great accuracy but demanding when come to technique,or is it just me?;)
Im wondering how Alpha shaft is working comparing to Hybrid.
Unfortunatly i cannot even dream to try it,there is no Mezz in Polish shops

try order online, there are a few stores selling Mezz all over the world.