Mike Bender and Pre-Date Southwest cue testing and review

Cuemaster98

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hi Guys,

I've decided to do a video on testing and reviewing my Pre-Date Southwest and one of my high end Bender to show how well these cues play and why I think these cues are "Monster" playing cue!!!!

It's always nice to see these nice cues in pictures and claim they are monster playing cue but I like to see how well these cues actually perform on the table. So I will start the thread with one of the video that I've uploaded on Youtube using the Pre-Date Southwest and high End Mike bender to play the Ghost 10-Ball.

The Southwest cue in the test video weigh in at 15.50 oz with Phenolic collar and I'm playing with the non original pre-date shaft with Micarta ferrule: 12.80mm, 3.38oz. So weigh of this cue is just under 19oz.

The Bender cue in the test video weight in at 15.40 oz with ivory Joint and I'm playing with the one of the original shaft with ivory ferrule weighing in at 4.20oz, 12.95mm, CM360 35NM tip. So the cue weigh in at 19.60 oz.

Predator Original BK was use for breaking and this also has my CM360 NM35 tip. The break cue is about 18.5oz.

Video quality is good but the position wasn't good. Hopefully, you can hear the differences in the hit and feel of these cues from the video. Both the Predate Southwest and Mike Bender plays super solid and provide the player with amazing feel for each shot to get you into dead stroke much easier.

Here's the Video and Image of the cue in this video review:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3A3qbOFVSk

Mike Bender High End - 10 Pts
674127057_o.jpg

Pre-Date Southwest
674122594_o.jpg

Love to get your feedbacks. Hopefully more videos can be uploaded to show how well some of the big monster cues that are out there plays.

Duc.

Last edited:

CraigS

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a great video, have to say the American ghost doesn't seem to play as strong as the UK one.

Joking, strong play and nice cues.

CraigS