Mike Howerton

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
You won't find his name on any money list. Fargo Rate 460 which is around an APA 5.

His biggest thrill is going to a tourney and going 2 out.

Im a little upset that im just in the cronies list. I definitely deserve more credit than that. Does mommy know you're in the basement using up her internet speed for this Michael? Im sure mommy would be very displeased to know that her unemployed failure of a son is spending his free time being a keyboard gangster and bringing dishonor to such a great family name. Mommy doesn't let you live rent free to sit around and cause trouble on an internet pool forum. Its funny that i cant find your name on any money list anywhere. I guess ill keep looking

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hell, i'm jealous of black-balled. I'd like to be a "snake head", at least for a day. That could be a new AZ award: SHFAD. Followed by : SSOTM(shit starter of the month) and then the BigDaddy: TKOTY(troll killer of the year). We need to have a yearly banquet/roast/award ceremony. Talk about a freakin' party.

FuManchu

Not a Pro Player
Silver Member
I don't have a sprained wrist either. A wife sure is helpful.

:p

Hey be nice to him! He could get plenty of women he just chooses the billiards life instead. I mean, look at this bulbous amoeba. What woman wouldn't want him?

Attachments

• dumb.PNG
    dumb.PNG
    131 KB · Views: 293

Texas Carom Club

9ball did to billiards what hiphop did to america
Silver Member
rep back to green?

i can only assume now that mommy must be a mod here

Last edited:

FuManchu

Not a Pro Player
Silver Member
No...you're mother with her left hand.

Real classy. Aren't you like 50 years old? Why make juvenile schoolyard jokes then? Did mommy not let you leave the house long enough to become socially mature? This guy is a narcissistic sociopath that needs some serious help. I think he actually believes his own BS. Its sickening that at his age he still has yet to grow up and be an adult. That's why he has continued to fail his entire life. There isn't one single aspect of his life that he hasn't failed at. Look it up! He is obviously here searching for attention and we are all feeding into it like hungry sharks. Im done with this guy. I wont feed into his crap anymore. He's a lonely, overweight, single middle aged man that just wants attention and will take it any way that he can get. It must be miserable to live that way but even worse to actually not see it himself. He will eventually come out of hiding and an AZB'r will be there to witness how awful he really is. Just stop feeding this moron and he will eventually go away. They always do

8ballr

Banned
Real classy. Aren't you like 50 years old? Why make juvenile schoolyard jokes then? Did mommy not let you leave the house long enough to become socially mature? This guy is a narcissistic sociopath that needs some serious help. I think he actually believes his own BS. Its sickening that at his age he still has yet to grow up and be an adult. That's why he has continued to fail his entire life. There isn't one single aspect of his life that he hasn't failed at. Look it up! He is obviously here searching for attention and we are all feeding into it like hungry sharks. Im done with this guy. I wont feed into his crap anymore. He's a lonely, overweight, single middle aged man that just wants attention and will take it any way that he can get. It must be miserable to live that way but even worse to actually not see it himself. He will eventually come out of hiding and an AZB'r will be there to witness how awful he really is. Just stop feeding this moron and he will eventually go away. They always do

I never start mom jokes but I will finish them. ;)

Tony_in_MD

You want some of this?
Silver Member
That is all he really wanted attention:

From his Blog, to his posts here, to his delusion of becoming a Pro at the age of 50+ when the best he has attained is a mid level rank in APA.

His life is miserable, and the only fun he now has is to see how much shite he can stir up on a message board.

Put him on ignore, he will hang himself yet, and then come back with another screen name.

In conclusion Mike "Braggs-8Ballr' Reddick, you have been outed.