Missing pool balls from set.

flash5153

none
Silver Member
Anyone know where I can buy balls individually??
I have a set of legacy swirl balls that is missing the 3 and 9. And a set of regular balls missing the 8. I'm not sure who makes this set.

Legacy billiards web site is a joke!!! I can't even find where they sell a full set of swirl balls. It's terrible to go to a web site and see they spent allot of time making things look nice.
But can't find a dam thing. And when you try to move around everything opens when passing the mouse over it. TERRIBLE!!!!!
Maybe better off just throwing them away and buying whole new sets. Although they are like brand new.

Dudley

english happy
Silver Member
Even if you get replacement balls they will be different sizes than the older balls. Unfortunately as balls wear out they get smaller and the older they are (especially if you use a ball cleaner) the bigger difference there will be.

It's really important to keeps sets of balls together. If they were fairly new it might still be ok though.

Nothing like trying to get a tight rack when the balls aren't the same size.

Cheers!

Dudley

poolguy4u

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cut them in half with a band saw, then glue felt on the flat side and sell them as pocket markers for Tap and APA Leagues.:D

CreeDo

Fargo Rating 597
Silver Member
Are these the elephant beautiful balls, seen here?
http://www.billiards.com/billiard-balls/beautiful-balls

Or I see something similar called spencer-marston?
http://www.billiards.com/billiard-balls/spencer-marston-swirl-pool-ball-set

The legacy brand might just be one of these, in a different box basically.
A lot of websites are pool sites are pretty bad to navigate so I just use google, but I can't find anyone selling individual swirly balls other than the 8 ball. You may need to buy a new set. But if you can afford it that's better anyway, they will rack a lot better.

flash5153

none
Silver Member
My set looks allot like the elephant balls,,but there is no way to be sure. And to be honest I would probably never play pool with these swirled balls. So cutting them up for other uses is a great idea for them.

But my other set of regular balls that is missing the 8 is something I would like to find. Im not too worried about it being a bigger size ,,from use. This set is like new.
I have no idea what could have happened to the missing 8. Problem is,,I don't know how to figure out the manufacturer of these. I don't have the box they came in. But then again Im not sure if it matters as long as it is 2 1/4".
Anyone have a extra 8 ball for sale??? lol And I do mean a pool ball,,don't get confused here!!! lol

Tramp Steamer

One Pocket enthusiast.
Silver Member
My God, man, how did it happen? An accident? Birth defect?
Jeez, losing a set of balls must be...what? He didn't lose his set of balls? He lost some balls from a set?
My bad. Carry on. :)

klockdoc

ughhhhhhhhhh
Silver Member
If you could post a picture of several of them, maybe someone may recognize the set.