IMG_4956.jpg

IMG_4949.jpg

IMG_4941.jpg

IMG_4951.jpg

know it all

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Twins

What a set of MANZINO'S. On the second day of xmas my true love gave to me,TWO MANZINO'S. What a christmas present. WOW,WOW, WOW. Rich aka the skunk.

Badbeat13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What a set of MANZINO'S. On the second day of xmas my true love gave to me,TWO MANZINO'S. What a christmas present. WOW,WOW, WOW. Rich aka the skunk.

For some reason Rich, you had me singing out your
post to myself...lol. Nice post. Hope all is well.

Congrats again Steve, these are beauties.

Sunchaser

Belgian Malinois
Silver Member
Truly love seeing all the super high end stuff you always share...thanks! This pair is no exception. Remarkable...

tattoo

Tatuaje in the house🤘🏻
Silver Member
very nice steve....i know a german guy who is going to be in LOVE......

TommyT

Obsessed
Silver Member
These cues are amazing but I don't get why anyone would need two cues exactly alike. Nonetheless.....I like the design.

TommyT :thumbup:

Jive

Professional Racker
Silver Member
Really unique pair, how come I only get turkey and ham for Christmas....

tikkler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hey

Yes...... I am delighted to own these two insanely beautiful pieces of art. There level of workmanship, and artistry will make them the highlight of my collection

Ken_4fun

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yes...... I am delighted to own these two insanely beautiful pieces of art. There level of workmanship, and artistry will make them the highlight of my collection

WOW, sometimes I think a cue needs to be seen in person. While they look awesome in pictures, I bet even better in person.

Ken

qmakr

Registered
Steve, amazing cues... Bob, incorpating the engraving with inlay is genius, those cues are stunners. Great work!!

Joel Hercek