Mos cup teams

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
Where have you been, young man, to miss this news? :grin-square:

Team USA: Johnny, Shane, Rodney, Dennis Hatch, and Earl.

Team Europe: Darren, Ralf, Niels, Karl Boyes, and Mika.

I had a big pool match
Thanks

real bartram

Real Cold Steel
Silver Member
Where have you been, young man, to miss this news? :grin-square:

Team USA: Johnny, Shane, Rodney, Dennis Hatch, and Earl.

Team Europe: Darren, Ralf, Niels, Karl Boyes, and Mika.

Should be a great match
Go USA
But I don't think we will win

westcoast

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think USA has a decent chance to win this time around.

Hatch and Morris have to play better than they have in their last Mosconi appearances.

Earl needs to keep his head on straight because he has been playing very well recently.

Archer played great last year and obviously Shane just needs to be himself.

I think the team would have been better off with Deuel instead of Hatch, but Hatch is definitely a very capable player.

I also think Team Europe would have been better off with Hohmann instead of almost any of the guys currently on the team with the possible exception of Appleton.

I think Souqet is the weakest link on team Europe. He is definitely a great player, but past his prime at this point. However, I am fearful that Earl dislikes Souqet so much that he will go on tilt and be distracted. Morris, Archer, and Hall will have to try to calm him down.

Donny Lutz

Ferrule Cat
Silver Member
Not best European team

I think USA has a decent chance to win this time around.

Hatch and Morris have to play better than they have in their last Mosconi appearances.

Earl needs to keep his head on straight because he has been playing very well recently.

Archer played great last year and obviously Shane just needs to be himself.

I think the team would have been better off with Deuel instead of Hatch, but Hatch is definitely a very capable player.

I also think Team Europe would have been better off with Hohmann instead of almost any of the guys currently on the team with the possible exception of Appleton.

I think Souqet is the weakest link on team Europe. He is definitely a great player, but past his prime at this point. However, I am fearful that Earl dislikes Souqet so much that he will go on tilt and be distracted. Morris, Archer, and Hall will have to try to calm him down.

This may be the US' best chance in a while, as Europe is not fielding it's best team.
Souquet will be fine. He apparently took time off for a back injury. But Hohmann would make the Americans cringe, and in my book would make the Euros a clear favorite.