Mosconi Cup Team USA Party before Blackpool

3kushn

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I just realized that our Mosconi Cup team is in the vicinity of the flashpoint of the riots as a result of the Grand Jury decision in Ferguson, MO. Stay safe guys!

50 miles away and in corn and bean country. There won't be any trouble.
Traveling to Breese for protest isn't gonna happen. Wrong narrative. + Don't want to piss off the farmers.
They know how to stop these things.

Last edited:

jay helfert

Shoot Pool, not people
Gold Member
Silver Member
I said, "Breese, IL is nowhere near Ferguson or anything else going on here" and that is true.

Even coming from Lindenwood, I would have detoured via 270 or 170 and avoided that area, even if it added a few minutes to the drive. Guess it was some kind of team training exercise in preparation for walking into Blackpool.

Lou Figueroa

I honesty don't think Mark (or the team) was aware of what transpired there last night, until we were on the phone and he was heading into Ferguson. He told me they have been too busy every day to watch TV or go on the internet. That's why he hasn't posted on here, just too busy. He told me he hasn't seen or read any of these threads, so basically I brought him up to date on that as well.

Jesters

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Just want to check something so I know. They are playing eachother? or other locals? Also "Playing for Cash"? What cash are they playing for? Not being difficult just interested to know.
Hope the evening goes well either way.

Its hard to decide without all the info but no answers yet.

Johnnyt
It says top matches on the TV table. How many matches will be PPV? Johnnyt

No answer here? Please let us know quick before its over.

terryhanna

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Nice crowd in support of team USA Capture.JPG

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone have a link that works? Could you copy it into this thread, I tried the one in the first comment and got nowhere.. Thanks!

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
50 miles away and in corn and bean country. There won't be any trouble.
Traveling to Breese for protest isn't gonna happen. Wrong narrative. + Don't want to piss off the farmers.
They know how to stop these things.

If be more afraid of the farmers...beans and corn are still standing!! ;)

1,2 barbecue