Mosconi cup to florida

Black-Balled

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Cue-phoria in WinterPark should be hoppin.
I like that place.

Owner will gamble a bit and can't make a ball.

Adam or something is his name.
Screenshot_20240212-111149.jpg

benjaminwah

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jayson as a coach? Is this an early April fools joke? America couldn't ask for better, a total head case that just posted last week how he wants to quit everything and move to UAE...

ALT_ESV

$1,800+ plus an extra $30/day for parking is pretty steep.
What price should it be?

You can stay elsewhere and drive in I guess. Down the road for a Hilton Property is $800 cheaper but for me it’s nice to just walk downstairs and be done with it. Kinda like at the Derby, you are paying for being in the same building and not being on the road.

IMG_8552.jpeg
IMG_8553.png

Scrunge19

Registered
What price should it be?

You can stay elsewhere and drive in I guess. Down the road for a Hilton Property is $800 cheaper but for me it’s nice to just walk downstairs and be done with it. Kinda like at the Derby, you are paying for being in the same building and not being on the road.

View attachment 751017View attachment 751016
All I’m saying is you can get a room for significantly less than $400/night in Vegas. And you’re in the middle of an entertainment hotbed as opposed to Orlando.

zetetikos

All these Euros should be excited for their first taste of a Pub Sub.
Haha never understood the love for those subs, its just trash boars head meat or worse if you get the Publix brand stuff. Better than subway or Jimmy John's but that's hardly a claim to fame. Rather have something made in house.

Bob Jewett

AZB Osmium Member
Staff member
Gold Member
Silver Member
For those who are considering going, I found a pretty good deal. Just north of the venue is the Grand Beach Resort. It has good reviews. You can walk to the venue without crossing a main road and it looks like it is as close to the tournament as the Caribe Royale hotel, as the convention center is between the two. Google says nine minute walk.

I'm a member on booking.com so I got a discount and upgrade to a two-bedroom apartment with two full baths. The parking is free. Full kitchen, washer and dryer. $700 total with all fees and taxes. Free cancellation.

1711595856986.png

Here's the map. I see the Grand Beach has slightly better reviews. (4.5/4.4)

1711596586742.png

Last edited:

skogstokig

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jayson as a coach? Is this an early April fools joke? America couldn't ask for better, a total head case that just posted last week how he wants to quit everything and move to UAE...

both captains are far from optimum really. jayson is a great pool player, instinctive, but he's not very cerebral. he can bring the rah-rah, but also get over-amped sometimes. sky is probably the best of the potential qualifying group of american players, but he's also too much of a nice guy, hardly what the american team needs if things go south

Wybrook

A. Wheeler
Silver Member
I like that place.

Owner will gamble a bit and can't make a ball.

Adam or something is his name.
Hi Walt,

I don't own Cue-Phoria, and actually haven't been there in like 6 years..
Only one 9 footer left.. nothing there but APA

Racks (in Sanford) is where most everyone goes. They have good food, good rates and lots of Diamonds (9 and 7)
Clicks North (in Casselberry) also just got all new Diamonds. (four 9 footers and fourteen 8 footers)

Let me know when you're in town.. been a while :)