Mosconi FREE Stream Is UP

Icon of Sin

I can't fold, I need gold. I re-up and reload...
Silver Member
Link contains virus. My AV has already quarantined 5 different trojans since clicking on the link.

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
i paid for it and now there is a free stream that ain't cool.:D oh well

I'd be curious to know if the resolution is better on the PPV, especially if full screen or projected on a TV. The HaHa feed definitely loses something going to full screen, haven't tried patching it through the TV yet. I'm not sure it is an HD feed on HaHA but it doesn't seem to be HD on full screen.

Last edited:

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
I'd be curious to know if the resolution is better on the PPV, especially if full screen or projected on a TV. The HaHa feed definitely loses something going to full screen, haven't tried patching it through the TV yet. I'm not sure it is an HD feed on HaHA but it doesn't seem to be HD on full screen.

I don't think so. The feed was pixelated. Definitely not HD and not even TAR quality.

HaHa feed is better for me.

TheConArtist

Daddy's A Butcher
Silver Member
the ppv stream so more of a full screen but i have to agree the free stream is better quality just not the whole full screen.

stuckart

Paint Dry Watching Champ
Silver Member
hmm, is the HaHaSport still working?

I'm getting:

"Server not found: rtmpt://live.megom.tv:80/streams"

Right in the middle of the Video Box.

Crap, I hope it's not my work preventing it.

(I also tried the Test Link on the paysite and that link is blocked, ugh!!!)

DogsPlayingPool

"What's in your wallet?"
Silver Member
I don't think so. The feed was pixelated. Definitely not HD and not even TAR quality.

HaHa feed is better for me.

the ppv stream so more of a full screen but i have to agree the free stream is better quality just not the whole full screen.

Thanks, guys. I might have a few team mates over Saturday to watch it and want the best pic on my big screen. Guess I'll stay with HaHa assuming the feed is still available on Saturday.

---------
hmm, is the HaHaSport still working?

I'm getting:

"Server not found: rtmpt://live.megom.tv:80/streams"

Right in the middle of the Video Box.

Crap, I hope it's not my work preventing it.

(I also tried the Test Link on the paysite and that link is blocked, ugh!!!)

Must be work or something. HaHa is working for me and apparently JB and ConArtist.

Last edited:

Blue Hog ridr

World Famous Fisherman.
Silver Member
Must be some AZ members in the audience.
If you see that you get a camera shot. Stand up and yell, AZB, AZB.

Or, you could all sit together and Yell, Wheres Earl! And then do a big Wave.