Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
photo 1 (2).jpg

photo 5.jpg

photo 3 (1).jpg

photo 4 (1).jpg2014 Murrell titlist cue made of Brazilian rosewood. It's wrapless and bumperless with an engraved weight bolt. There is no ivory in the cue, it is all juma. The butt end is on the thin side and is forward balanced. It has Morri medium tips on both shafts. All three pieces are 29" and are straight.
Butt-15.6oz
Shaft1-3.8oz/12.86mm
Shaft2-3.8oz/13.05mm
Last bump if it don't sell think I'm going to make this my main player,
this cue plays very stiff
*price drop to $1050. Sold

Last edited:

SC02GTP

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
This is one solid hitting cue. I have seen this one up close and hit a few balls. You will not be disappointed with what you get for the money. A real clean cue and Sean is a great guy.

Moet.1977

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Thanks

This is one solid hitting cue. I have seen this one up close and hit a few balls. You will not be disappointed with what you get for the money. A real clean cue and Sean is a great guy.

Thanks for the kind words Tom, if this cue doesn't sell fast think I'm going to keep it cause it plays so good.
You was on the table beside me last Friday nite when Glen broke dry and I bank all 9 balls straight, since then I been think hard about keeping it it's not every day that kind of thing happens and I think a lot of it is the cue. It just plays great!