My “Notorious” Jackpot

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
The one I kept out of the last three Jackpots sold by Dean and a pic of the two who went to the lucky buyers. One of them now has three that I know of. Mine is Maple into Maple full splice w two different tapered shafts. Plays amazing but does leave some aesthetics to be desired. Still waiting for someone to sell their Jackpot or put out a review. Nothing wrong with admitting you love it!! I do!

Attachments

• IMG_0223.jpeg
    IMG_0223.jpeg
    88.8 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0222.jpeg
    IMG_0222.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_4751.jpeg
    IMG_4751.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 150

RandyinHawaii

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I am one of the lucky buyers and now have two. Whatever the reality of these cues are, I really like the MW I have and looking forward to getting the next one.

Last edited:

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
NFS!! You won’t find one for sale. Nobody lets them go once they use one, must be the taper of Jack Potters. Kinda like Scruggs Sneakies, they just play good and a lot fewer out there.

shooter_Hans

Well I want one too. LOL

The story is too wild. I wasn’t on AZB at the time and wish I was. I would have bought one.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
There's one born every minute. Brian.
Have you actually tested one? If not your opinion is of little value. I challenge you to find one that you can even buy if you wanted, or to find you can try. Once you can give a objective opinion I will take it for face value. I suppose you think a Hyundai is a shitty car and drive a Ford truck.

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
Have you actually tested one? If not your opinion is of little value. I challenge you to find one that you can even buy if you wanted, or to find you can try. Once you can give a objective opinion I will take it for face value. I suppose you think a Hyundai is a shitty car and drive a Ford truck.
How many were made and how many did deano re-buy?
Weren't there only 12 made?

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A Hyundai is a shitty car,I had 4 of them,LOL.
They put self destructing engines in them
They were easy to steal.
Some insurance companies refused to insure them and those that did raised the rate a lot.
I got rid of the last Hyundai I had and bought a Honda.

If the Schmelke Jack Pot cues hit like my real Schmelke then it's a fine cue.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
How many were made and how many did deano re-buy?
Weren't there only 12 made?
I think somewhere between 30-50 were made. Considering I purchased the last three he had, they are all in the hands of other people. BTW, one of these days I’d love to own one of your cues. I referenced you in my “best playing cue builder” thread because I’ve heard your cues play amazing. Shooter08

JoeyInCali

Maker of Joey Bautista Cues
Silver Member
I think somewhere between 30-50 were made. Considering I purchased the last three he had, they are all in the hands of other people. BTW, one of these days I’d love to own one of your cues. I

referenced you in my “best playing cue builder” thread because I’ve heard your cues play amazing. Shooter08
I think 30 is the high side.
My first few deluxe Pete's were of schmelke blanks.
Some even had stag collars.
Stopped making them eons ago.
Thanks.

Shooter08

Runde Aficianado
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think 30 is the high side.
My first few deluxe Pete's were of schmelke blanks.
Some even had stag collars.
Stopped making them eons ago.
Thanks.
I apologize if there is any confusion. The Jackpot posts and the "Best Playing Cue Builder" thread are independent of each other and involve no crossover. Thx, Shooter08

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In case anyone's wondering a new rosewood Schmelke sp with black joint collars will run you all of about 140bux. what was Deano asking, 600 or some stupid amt? whatever.

a1712

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Ya, I've shot with several Schmelke cues, they're nice for the price.
I actually drive a Toyota Tundra CrewMax Limited, and a 2024 Toyota Rav4 Hybrid XLE. Brian.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member
I had one in hand and posted photos of it. Dean bought it back so I would shut up

Disaster of a build, Schmelke rammed it through to hurry up for Dean. If they made 30, it would be a miracle, and 15 of them probably fell apart by now