My 7 year old received his custom Pechauer today

I just seen the video. I think he has a really good stroke, and good form. That is a beautiful Pechauer he now has. Very nice gift.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have watched this young man practice at Felt.
he pockets balls very well for someone his age.
last week myself and a couple other players watched him make a shot with the bridge that had us all look at each other with that look on our faces.
he uses the bridge quite often due to his height.
his level of intensity for his age is impressive.

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i have watched this young man practice at Felt.
he pockets balls very well for someone his age.
last week myself and a couple other players watched him make a shot with the bridge that had us all look at each other with that look on our faces.
he uses the bridge quite often due to his height.
his level of intensity for his age is impressive.

The kind words are much appreciated, I cant put a face with the name, who is this?

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The kind words are much appreciated, I cant put a face with the name, who is this?

I'm Bruce. I'm an old guy. But I blend in with all the other old guys on Saturdays.
I play one pocket with Rick sometimes.
I will see you on Saturday if you are there.

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks again Bruce.... we won't be there this weekend as we are headed to the high desert shootout in rawlins wy. But we will see you all tfhe following weekend.

If it's the same Rick I'm thinking of..... total class act with my son every time they play.

measureman

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks again Bruce.... we won't be there this weekend as we are headed to the high desert shootout in rawlins wy. But we will see you all tfhe following weekend.

If it's the same Rick I'm thinking of..... total class act with my son every time they play.

Does this help?
that's me.

Attachments

• Picture 025.jpg
    Picture 025.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 77

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ah ok, well take care and we'll see you the weekend after.

LOL at the comment above.

TEAM SLO

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
GC4 purchased used.... will have it in a couple of weeks. No room in the house so it will go into the garage with a plan for insulating and a heater for the winter.

Can't wait to see my sons game take another step once he is able to practice more often than just on the weekends mixed in with games and tournaments.