My deepest condolences to Melinda

Rustys

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Melinda, I love you very much and my thoughts are with you. There is a warm place in my heart, knowing that your mom is not suffering anymore and she is in a wonderful place. I am always here for you!!!

david(tx)

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear about your Mom. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

Only know akaTrigger from this forum and occasionally checking out her blog. Losing your last surviving parent is tough , it must put you at a tough emotional crossroad.My condolences to you and your family.

Quesports

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Melinda you have my sincerest symathy.. I lost my Dad just over a year ago and do not know what life will be like when I lose my Mom. I cannot imagine the sense of loss you are feeling. My condolences to you and all that knew and loved your Mom as well..

Mark Griffin

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Melinda,

Please accept my condolences on the loss of your mom.

Treasure the memories - the good and the bad.

She is who made you who you are - and she did a damn good job!!

God Bless.

Mark Griffin

ratnip

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
The Pintar's are...

praying for your family. Sorry for your loss.
You are critical cog in the wheel of the AZ billiards machine. Continue your legacy.

Jay P.

12squared

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Trig,

I am so sorry for your loss. Please accept my heartfelt condolences to you and your family. Your Mom will be missed by all but be comforted that she is no longer in pain and at peace.

Dave

elvicash

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Melinda and family you have my condolences in your time loss, remember the good times and know she was proud of you.

ctyhntr

RIP Kelly
Silver Member
I don't know you personally, only from your postings on AZ. Sorry to hear you losing your mom, you have my condolences.

NYTechGuy

Lock N Block
Silver Member
So sorry.....

Melinda....I only know you from here on the foums as well, but you have my very deepest condolences on your loss. Prayers here for you. - John

akaTrigger

Hi!
Silver Member
Thank you everyone for the kind words. They are so much appreciated right now. Mom passed at 945pm on Friday night and I was with her. As I mentioned in another thread, the shock of her passing has already worn off and I thought the shock would last longer. So, now I'm a complete mess already. ;(

Mom and I lived together for the last 4 years so I could take care of her (she has advanced emphysema). We were best friends. And I miss her SO much! This is so much tougher than I ever imagined...

AZB is now my only family. I thank God for you all. You keep helping me during difficult times and I thank you all so very much. From the bottom of my heart.

Scott Lee

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Melinda...I can empathize in a certain way. Almost 10 years ago my dad was diagnosed with Alzheimer's. At that time I had to "take the reins" and get my dad into a care facility (nursing home). In order to to that, I quit touring for almost 6 months, and went to see my dad every day. We had become estranged (for various reasons) for the previous several years, and this time gave me a chance to get close to my dad again. Within a couple of years after he went into the nursing home his dementia progressed to the point where he didn't know me anymore (that was a tough day). He passed away a few months after that. I was not by his side (which I will always regret), but I treasure the time I got to spend with him, near the end. I know you are hurting, and nothing can make that go away quickly. Know that we're all here for you, and ready to "lend an ear", or even a "shoulder to cry on"!

Scott Lee
www.poolknowledge.com

Thank you everyone for the kind words. They are so much appreciated right now. Mom passed at 945pm on Friday night and I was with her. As I mentioned in another thread, the shock of her passing has already worn off and I thought the shock would last longer. So, now I'm a complete mess already. ;(

Mom and I lived together for the last 4 years so I could take care of her (she has advanced emphysema). We were best friends. And I miss her SO much! This is so much tougher than I ever imagined...

AZB is now my only family. I thank God for you all. You keep helping me during difficult times and I thank you all so very much. From the bottom of my heart.

boradriver

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

My thoughts and prayers go out to you.

justadub

Rattling corners nightly
Silver Member
praying for your family. Sorry for your loss.
You are critical cog in the wheel of the AZ billiards machine. Continue your legacy.

Jay P.

"A critical cog in the wheel of the AZ billiards machine." Wow. That is so very true.

Nicely stated, Jay.

Lock N Load

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Sorry to hear about the sad news.

Hello Melinda,
Please accept my sincere condolences, in your time of a great lost. May God bless you and your family. Stray strong.
Best Regards,
Lock N Load.