My King case buying experience

bmeek

Registered
After reading so many negative experiences with cue makers, I felt compelled to share my recent experience with Al King in getting a case made. I had always admired pics of Al's work, so I reached out to him to see if he could make me a 3x4 with a couple tweaks I had in mind. Al was immediately responsive and continued to be communicative throughout the design process and as all milestones were reached. I cannot overstate how great Al was to deal with and I am absolutely amazed by the workmanship that went into this case, it truly exceeded my expectations and couldn't be happier.

Hastily taken pics from my phone below, thanks for reading and a huge thank you to Al King!

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_2843.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2843.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 132
  • thumbnail_IMG_2841.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2841.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 131
  • thumbnail_IMG_2840.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2840.jpg
    163.8 KB · Views: 123
  • thumbnail_IMG_2839.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2839.jpg
    243.6 KB · Views: 122
  • thumbnail_IMG_2838.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2838.jpg
    164.3 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:

slide13

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Agree 100% on all counts! Al is awesome to work with and a true craftsman, I couldn’t be happier with my King case, it’s the best I’ve ever had and it’s what I have played out of since I got it.

Beautiful and stealthy case you have there!

bmeek

Registered
Agree 100% on all counts! Al is awesome to work with and a true craftsman, I couldn’t be happier with my King case, it’s the best I’ve ever had and it’s what I have played out of since I got it.

Beautiful and stealthy case you have there!
Thanks slide13, I already know I am doomed to get another one after giving Al a break from me for a bit, lol.

bmeek

Registered
I would like to have seen a picture of the interior.
It’s a standard JB 3x4/2x5 interior. I can take a pic when I’m allowed back in the basement. It’s currently too dangerous as there’s a teen sleepover going on right now.

Maniac

2manyQ's
Silver Member
It’s a standard JB 3x4/2x5 interior. I can take a pic when I’m allowed back in the basement. It’s currently too dangerous as there’s a teen sleepover going on right now.
No need. I have a JB Rugged 3x6. I get the idea. Fine interior for what looks like a fine case!