My New Barnhart :)

POOLGOD23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I received my new Barnhart today from Joe aka Bamacues. If you have never talked to Joe let me tell you he's a great person to talk and deal with. I had heard alot of good things about Barnhart cues and let me tell you they are all true. i love the way this cue feels, its taper, the balance of the cue, the stiff hit and the attention of detail Cory put in the cue. it has become my main player.:thumbup: Below are the pics courtesy of Joe aka Bamacues.

Last edited:

mbj

"Burl" Ives approves
Silver Member
very nice ... and I told essentially the same story when I bought my Barnhart from Joe. In my opinion you won't find a nicer guy to deal with (Joe) or a better cue.

RADAR

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
keep me posted on barnhart cue

noticed you have lambross,tucker cue as well. let me know if this is your favorite player out of all your cues. it takes a while to get used to a cue. mine is a tibbitts and will a decked out mobley coming in jan. later radar

POOLGOD23

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Barnhart :)

Thanks guys for all the nice comments. The cue does play awesome. Radar my favorite cue always be Mr. Tucker but the Barnhart comes pretty close. Hope to soon add a Mobley to my collection.

Thanks,
Gilbert

jazznpool

Superior Cues--Unchalked!
Gold Member
Silver Member
I received my new Barnhart today from Joe aka Bamacues. If you have never talked to Joe let me tell you he's a great person to talk and deal with. I had heard alot of good things about Barnhart cues and let me tell you they are all true. i love the way this cue feels, its taper, the balance of the cue, the stiff hit and the attention of detail Cory put in the cue. it has become my main player.:thumbup: Below are the pics courtesy of Joe aka Bamacues.

Very elegant cue with the notable Barnhart flourish! I hope you enjoy it.

Martin