My Only Problem With Mitch Lawrence!

OldHasBeen

Tom Ferry
Sometimes when they show the overhead view of the table layout - The "MUTE" sign on the upper left of the TV screen blocks out some balls.

TY & GL

RAG

Registered
OldHasBeen said:
Sometimes when they show the overhead view of the table layout - The "MUTE" sign on the upper left of the TV screen blocks out some balls.

TY & GL

When he stands next to Ewa who's even listening.

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
OldHasBeen said:

TY & GL

Well OHB mine would have to be hearing him say "Striking Viking" so many times in 1 hour. thank God for the " Mute" button. hey she may be somewhat good looking, but she sure as hell is not STRIKING. I would just like it if he would cut down on saying it. i understand it is his wife. but give her a break from hearing it also.....................................mike

MFB

Just a User
Silver Member
OldHasBeen said:

TY & GL

In my experience, if you just turn the volume all the way down, the mute sign isn't in your way.

the scorpion

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Hold up guys correct me if i'm but I am sure ewa mataya lawrence and mitch lawrence are divorced and are no longer man and wife. :confused:

T

Timberly

the scorpion said:
Hold up guys correct me if i'm but I am sure ewa mataya lawrence and mitch lawrence are divorced and are no longer man and wife. :confused:
Ewa & Jimmy (pretty boy floyd) Mataya are divorced. Ewa is still married to Mitch Laurence.

StraightPoolIU

Brent
Silver Member
I remember back in the day when Lon McHeran used to do annoucing for pool. He wasn't too bad, and he has become "the voice" of the World Series of Poker.