My playing cue is on ebay

JamisonNeu

Mr. Masse
Silver Member
Beautiful players cue on ebay Jacoby listed it for 2500 I am starting the bid at 1490.00 good luck. Thanks for the interest.

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It’s a handsome design but that’s all it is until you add some information to stimulate interest.
Your eBay description consisted of 7 words and 2 #s (how old the cue is & original price pd).

If this cue had been made by Dennis Searing that would be sufficient but not for a Jacoby cue.
You need to provide meaningful information like weight of butt and shaft & size, type joint, etc.

Buyers want to know what they are buying instead of finding out after the cue arrives. Some other
questions that arise is whether this cue is straight (together & apart), ferrule material, tip brand, etc.

Cleiton Rocha has published a format that is excellent to use selling cues. If you follow it, this cue
will sell faster. Add some details as if you wanted to purchase it. What info would you want to know?

Attachments

• IMG_7868.jpeg
    IMG_7868.jpeg
    74.9 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

#Cruncher

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dennis Dieckman cues. I wanted to try the Jacoby black shaft and they are amazing. They have put out some incredible technology there. I'll be getting another one soon as I come back from carom table. I am stuck on that game currently.
Have you tried tinkering with a cue that will work for pool and caroms?