Name them-CTE Pro One Pros

sfleinen

14.1 & One Pocket Addict
Gold Member
Silver Member
^
Why was Dave banned ????

If it's on the internet in writing, then it must be true. Seeing is believing. Or is it "don't believe everything you see"? :wink:

Dave wasn't banned. Take a look at the bottom left corner of each of his posts -- notice you can still give him rep. That button is taken away for a truly banned member.

-Sean <-- supports Dave's outwards-hand-flick-from-under-his-chin gesture at the trollers

JB Cases

www.jbcases.com
Silver Member
You don't know who you personally trained, 8 or more?

Name them, all of them in the US Open and the HIGH FINISHER.
Stan Shuffett. Finished pretty high in the US Open a few years ago. Not bad for an old retired Kentucky school teacher.

Anyway it does not matter. Every time a CTE player has done well professionally you all have shot it down.

Shane won the US Open four times so are you converting to his methods?

Its like you want CTE to be a magic solution more than we do.

Here is something you can't take away. Video evidence.

Last night I introduced a player to CTE. I was able to go on you tube and pull up video examples from Stan and others and then demonstrate adequately on the table.

So those of us who like CTE can spread it to whoever is interested enough to try it in real life. Those of you who persist in knocking have nothing but your own opinion to use.

So the end result is that we are well armed to keep helping people play better and you are effectively powerless to stop it.

Last night I showed Robert shots that he never even imagined could go. Now he is interested enough to begin to learn Center to Edge Aiming.

So you guys keep on knocking. We will keep on teaching.

GoldenFlash

Banned
Ignore the knockers....

As many as 8 or more that I have personally trained ....ONE SUPER HIGH FINISHER. I am sure that saddens you!!
Pro One got MANY great wins in the event. Wouldn't you love to know all the names so you could begin your mission of tearing them down whenever possible.
The big big picture that would really make you sick is how many in the field use PRO ONE left and right sweeps into their shots....easily 100 plus players are employing sweeps.....which visually puts them into the CTE position for most shots.
More and more players are learning and desiring to learn what they are doing. PRO ONE is here and in a HUGE WAY...
Stan Shuffett
In over 60 years of being on a pool table and being a pretty good shortstop, I've never seen improvement in my game like I have since buying the Stan Shuffett DVD's a couple of months ago.
It was very tough for me at first to even understand. I was at first doing the entire process ass backwards....lining up with the wrong edge of the cueball. Doing wide sweeps and not understanding that only 1/2 tip pivot is all that is required. The perceptions (which I now refer to as the "diagnostics of the shot") made only a little sense. I didn't understand the 2 diagnosis lines. I couldn't understand how to fall into shooting position after the pre-shot diagnosis mode. Then to compound the felonies, I started watching videos on youtube of various "pivot systems"....that made it all worse.
Getting the idea of only 4 places to hit that object ball was like swallowing a chunk of peanut butter...it just would not go down.
But I kept at it and kept studying and studying and then one day it all fell into place.
That's when the fun began.
15-30-45-60.....learn it, learn HOW to line up on the shot line from this diagnosis and the ball will go into the pocket. If it does not go, at least you have a something to re-check and not guesswork or "it looks like it will go in". Higher percentage of ball drops is the result. I can't begin to tell how many shots have gone in a pocket when I would've SWORN AND BET MONEY that the perception was wrong and it "just didn't look right"......yet, nevertheless, by staying on one of the 15-30-45-60 spots....the ball went in anyway, in spite of what I was thinking before pulling the trigger.
Position play using english when absolutely necessary is still a struggle, but at least I get to whack at the thing instead of sitting on the stool.
Mr. Shuffett...IGNORE THESE whiners and knockers....keep right on doing what you are doing. After you're dead and gone, pool history is going to recognize the beauty and brilliance of your discoveries some day.
Regards and thank you.
Flash

Last edited: