Need Help IDing Meucci Model & Age

acedotcom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I haven't had any luck searching the web. I was wondering if anyone here could help me ID this Meucci model and age. It has two points. Thanks. :cool:

tn_meucci1.jpg

tn_meucci2.jpg

tn_meucci3.jpg

tn_meucci4.jpg

tn_meucci5.jpg

Buster8001

Did you say shrubberies?
Silver Member
I too would be interested. I have the same cue. Mine is light gray with 2 red veneered points.

Josh

Edit: I thought mine was from the 233 or the 333 series in the mid 90's. Mine, and it looks like yours, has a pre dot shaft. I really like the way mine plays and is my daily player.

Last edited:

acedotcom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
cueman said:
I would put that cue mid 1990's

Thanks.

Someone told me today that the way "Meucci" appears is a key to identifying the vintage. I thought the fact that there is nothing between the butt cap and the wrap makes it different than most I've seen.

Last edited:

acedotcom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Buster8001 said:
I too would be interested. I have the same cue. Mine is light gray with 2 red veneered points.

Josh

Edit: I thought mine was from the 233 or the 333 series in the mid 90's. Mine, and it looks like yours, has a pre dot shaft. I really like the way mine plays and is my daily player.

The World Team Billiard Series is the closest I've found. The bottom one in the illustration has the same chocolate joints and butt cap as mine.
http://www.budgetcues.com/archive/meucci-world-team-billiards-series%20.htm