need help with ebay

mmasou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
i am looking for someone to place my cue on their ebay account (below I explain why I can't do it on mine). I will pay for this service, thanks.

i am based in europe and having trouble with ebay because they set new rules (must have 10 feedbacks as seller in order to sell to usa markets, and i have like +10 feedback but only +2 as a seller.

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Why not sell it here on the forum where there aren't seller fees and no restrictions on you seller account? Just curious.Thanks.
Marc

mmasou

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 94.7%
18   1   0
because some cues sell better on ebay (from own experience). ive sold schon cues in past on ebay without problems for a decent price, but here it takes a while and most people are looking for great bargains only, below market value.

Last edited:

Bavafongoul

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
The Forum seems like a good place and just use a 3rd party escrow......the total fees will be less than eBay's in many instances.
Otherwise you have to send the ebay seller your cue so they can be sure what they are selling on your behalf. All the inquiries
from ebay will go directly to them as well so they need the cue before it can be listed for sale......are you prepared to relinquish it?

No one in their right mind would list your cue for sale while the cue is still with you. They need to be sure that the cue even exists,
that it matches the description being posted on ebay and that the cue is in their possession & control to avoid problems if the cue
gets sold on ebay.

You're asking a lot from someone to risk/expose their ebay seller rating to help you out because you can do it all right here on the
Forum yourself and that's really your best bet.

p.s. the escrow was only if the cue had added value. i.e., higher selling price.

Last edited:

rossaroni

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
219   0   0
I agree that certain cues will do better on Ebay. However, with Ebay and PayPal fees, that will probably take away any extra money you get compared to here.

On the other hand, there are cues that sell better on here. Good luck with everything.

batalarms

Ebony Hoppe Fanatic
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Absolutely right Matt! I thought all those same things.I would have to have the item in my custody and control,so I could process the sale correctly and quickly and of course to be sure of the condition, etc.I have worked hard for over 10 years to get over 500 trades all perfect on the bay.Why would I risk my feedback record on a maybe for a small fee? Rhetorical question of course :) Good luck to the OP.Have a great day guys.
Best regards,Marc

Danktrees

RIP RS
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
152   0   0
I agree that certain cues will do better on Ebay. However, with Ebay and PayPal fees, that will probably take away any extra money you get compared to here.

On the other hand, there are cues that sell better on here. Good luck with everything.

thats not always true. for anything that doesnt cost 600 dollars or more if it sells better on ebay its a better option. the fees are covered by the shipping that you get to charge for the cue.

but even if it's the same, it's still a better option cuz you will most likely sell it a lot quicker.