Need help...

eze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This isn't really pool related but i thought maybe you guys could help me
out.I was selling a scruggs cue on ebay here a few months ago.Scruggs cue with four shafts,2regular shafts,1 tigerx and 1 predator shaft.It didn,t
sell on ebay but the whole time it was listed there was a person wanting to
buy the cue and wanted to know if i would ship it over sea,s if he paid
the freight .So to make a long story short i sold the cue to the guy the
guy paid through paypal and i sent the cue and the tracking number.
Right from the get go the guy was already threatening me about filing
unauthorized user with his credit card if i didnt send the tracking number.
I sent the tracking number to the guy and he appolgizes and states thats a lot of money and didnt want to get screwed.I wrote the guy back and wrote thats fine.About a month goes by and i get a email from paypal stating there is a chargeback against my account.Well here we go,the credit card company does an investigation,they file in favor of the buyer,so they take there money back from paypal.Paypal says there going to do investigation.I send paypal all the emails from this guy,what he threatened to do from the start,tracking number and proof of delivery.paypal sends me a email confirms my documents.
And 2 minutes later write another email saying theres nothing else they
can do.No joke back to back emails from recieving my infirmation to telling me to contact the buyer who wont return my emails to work it out theres
nothing more paypal can do. 2 minutes.Now i dont have my cue and paypal wants 1200.00 dollars.I have used paypal for a few years now, but i dont know what feels worse,the guy who did this to me or paypals lack of help.I know now that i will never use paypal again.
If anybody can help me or tell me what i can do i would really appreciate it.
Also this is the buyer name and email addresses he used .He also is an ebay
member. Buyer's Name:Justin Fuery
Buyer's Email:justinfuery@yahoo.com
ksy10281@hmuskolive.com

If anyone knows someone that has recieved a cue with this description, you can contact me at (ejobermier@stjoelive.com)
Thanks Eric...

Last edited:
S

Snoogi

eze said:
This isn,t really pool related but i thought maybe you guys could help me
out.I was selling a scruggs cue on ebay here a few months ago.Scruggs cue with four shafts,2regular shafts,1 tigerx and 1 predator shaft.It didn,t
guyed paid threw paypal and i sent the cue and the tracking number.
Right from the get go the guy was already threanting me about fileing
some against me with paypal if i didnt send the tracking number.
I sent the tracking number to the guy and he apolgizes and states thats alot of money and didnt want to get screwed.I wrote the guy back and wrote thats fine.About a month goes by and i get a email from paypal stating there is a chargeback against my account.Well here we go,the credit card co, does a investagation,they file in favor of the buyer,so they take there money back from paypal.Paypal sayes there giong to do investigation.I send paypal all the emails from this guy,what he threatened to do from the start,tracking number and proof of delivery.paypal sends me a email confirms my documents.
And 2 minutes later write another email saying there,s nothing else they
can do.No joke back to back emails from recieving my infirmation to telling me to contact the buyer who wont return my emails to work it out theres
nothing more paypal can do,2 minutes.Now i dont have my cue and paypal wants 1200.00 dollars.I have used paypal for a few years now, but i dont know what feels worst,the guy who did this to me or paypals lack of help.I know now that i never use paypal again.
If anybody can help me or tell me what i can do i would really apprecaite it.
Also this is the buyer name and email addresses he used .He also is a ebay
member also.

Buyer's Name:Justin Fuery
ksy10281@hmuskolive.com

If anyone knows someone that has recieved a cue with this description, you can contact me at (ejobermier@stjoelive.com)
Thanks Eric...
1200 USD plus the cue..this is dem heavy..I suppose you gotta defend..you got all the evidences in hand..the credit company only proved the buyer paid..on your side you can prove you already sent your cue out? No? At least paypal or the freight company can testify..

9ball

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
eze said:
This isn't really pool related but i thought maybe you guys could help me
guy paid through paypal and i sent the cue and the tracking number.
Right from the get go the guy was already threatening me about filing
unauthorized user with his credit card if i didnt send the tracking number.
I sent the tracking number to the guy and he appolgizes and states thats a lot of money and didnt want to get screwed.I wrote the guy back and wrote thats fine.About a month goes by and i get a email from paypal stating there is a chargeback against my account.Well here we go,the credit card company does an investigation,they file in favor of the buyer,so they take there money back from paypal.Paypal says there going to do investigation.I send paypal all the emails from this guy,what he threatened to do from the start,tracking number and proof of delivery.paypal sends me a email confirms my documents.
And 2 minutes later write another email saying theres nothing else they
nothing more paypal can do. 2 minutes.Now i dont have my cue and paypal wants 1200.00 dollars.I have used paypal for a few years now, but i dont know what feels worse,the guy who did this to me or paypals lack of help.I know now that i will never use paypal again.
If anybody can help me or tell me what i can do i would really appreciate it.
Also this is the buyer name and email addresses he used .He also is an ebay
member. Buyer's Name:Justin Fuery
ksy10281@hmuskolive.com

Thanks Eric...

Hi! Sorry for you troubles, I had a similar experience, Never! ever! sell to anyone overseas, To many theives. Check out this site you can read all kinds of horror stories about paypal.

http://www.paypalsucks.com/

cuesblues

cue accumulator
Silver Member
You have proof of delivery, I don't see how you can lose this one. It's too bad this stuff happens with overseas trading, because if it was easier, it would help the cue market open up a little, and the Europeans could get some nice cues to play with. The more experienced sellers on this forum must have a way to do business overseas, where both parties can be protected

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
You have all the details, spill it out here.

Delivery Name:
Delivery Address:
Tracking Number:

Paypal Name:
Paypal Address:
Paypal Email:

Someone somewhere will know who this guy is. It suddens me as it affects me a lot. I'm an overseas buyer and I pay my goods. People can attest to that.

eze

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This i the name of the person and address i sent the cue to.

name AOYAMA IRFANDY
address PIWA HOUSE 103, MOTOHARA 1972-3 SANADA MACHI

city UEDASHI
province NAGANO KEN
zip code 386-2202
JAPAN

I have proof of delivery i also insured the cue.

BlowFish

Pinoy D-Player
Silver Member
Man, I will never deliver a cue with different names on the email and delivery address. It could be that the cue was confiscated by Japanese Customs if it had Ivory on it. Sorry to say this, but I think you've been had. :(

If some chap from Japan happens to read this and help you out, then probably you'll have something.

You'll need all the luck on this one.

S

Snoogi

Cue is one thing. The biggest problem now is they gonna deepdraw USD1200 from him.